All reviews free wine tasting republic square manti great hotel armenian wines little things hotel is modern perfect location hot dishes deluxe room non smoking restaurant staff breakfast buffet rooms are small a wonderful stay minutes walking great room
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I decided to choose this hotel based on the reviews and ohhh my I was not disappointed! Being a Quality Manager of a reputed hotel in Dubai myself, I must say this was a hotel with the most humble and courteous staff ever.

Rooms: The rooms are bit small compared to other hotels that I have stayed but that is something which can be ignored. They are immaculately clean at all times which is more important.

Staff: As said earlier the staff is amazing. Always smiling and always ready to help you. It was my wife's birthday and we did not even mention this to the hotel. Upon returning back after a long days tour, to our surprise, there was this personalised letter from the colleagues and a small cake! WOW! these little things make a difference. The colleagues at restaurants are helpful and always smiling. Special thanks to Srbuhi, Venesa, Maria, the housekeeping ladies and a lady (trainee).

Food and Beverage: The food is brilliant and tasty. Simple yet so delicious!

Location: Could not be happier. Right at the Republic square which is in the centre of everything. Walking distance to everything in the city which makes it very comfortable.

All in all. I would definitely return back to this hotel if I ever plan to visit Armenia.

100% recommended for all.

Room tip: Courteous staff!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I've stayed here about 6 times in the past 4 years. I love this hotel. It's spotless, spacious, the beds are comfortable and the rooms are well air-conditioned. The bathrooms have new fixtures and the showers are roomy with great water pressure. I am very picky about hotels and I always feel comfortable here. The location is also great with tons of restaurants and shops within walking distance. The best part of the hotel is the restaurant, called Anush. The food is spectacular! The breakfast is huge and delicious and I've had dinner here many times as well. Highly recommend when visiting Yerevan!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

As i remember it was a very nice hotel, location was good, very calm and clean. We found the hotel a bit hard cause the all signs are in armenian and we couldnt even read em. Nice stay.reception was very helpful and i called them and they did help us find the hotel at last. Try the restaurant! Its amazingapart from our money getting missed from room, whchi the manager really helped us everythi was great.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I cannot rave enough about Hotel Republica! From the time we arrived from California (late at night, exhausted), we were greeted with kindness and a nice refreshing drink. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay and did everything they could to make it a fabulous experience. The beer garden is quaint and relaxing. The breakfast buffet is one of the best I’ve been to in all of my travels of the world. The coffees were delicious. The location is perfect. The cleanliness of the hotel and the rooms were impeccable. Wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else in Yerevan!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Attentive, smiling and eager to please is the most apt description for the staff. Although we arrived after midnight, regardless of the hour, we were cared for with the greatest of hospitality. Truly a credit to the Armenian reputation of hospitality. We took a several day side trip to other parts of the country and returned to Republica at the end of that journey. Coming back to Republica, we felt like we were back home. Included breakfasts were varied, tasty and plentiful. Our room was clean and tastefully decorated. The bathroom, a major make or break for me, was spotless and roomy. The location, a short walk to Republic Square, was great because it was close to everything and yet not in the noisy hubbub of the center square itself.
From start to finish, in a word, perfect.

Date of stay: July 2018