“I felt at home in Envoy!”

and 1 more site!
Envoy Hostel and Tours
Ranked #1 of 144 Specialty Lodging in Yerevan
Dublin, Ireland
“I felt at home in Envoy!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I was staying in envoy hostel for 8 nights altogether. I went to Georgia and Iran for a few days each. Envoy was like my central station, staff very friendly and helpful, and kept my second bag in the storage room for free for many days. The kitchen, common area, rooms, toilets and showers were spotless. I made a good few friends there from around the world, not to mention Marina, Maria and Gevorg (Soviet Yerevan) were excellent. Ali from Iran/Ireland

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank PersianGulfSunset

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Polish first
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I stayed at Envoy for a few nights on my trip to Armenia, and can recommend it to other travellers who are looking for an affordable and good place to stay. It is certainly not a hotel, but a very, very decent hostel.

The staff is very friendly, speak good English, and really go out of their way to help you.
Rooms are decent (although I stayed in a dorm without windows) and have AC.
Breakfast is okay, bathrooms are spotless and there's free wifi.

Room Tip: The dorms downstairs are more quiet than upstairs, and are a bit cheaper.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank ebben
Bardejov, Slovakia
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I had amazing time in Yerevan especially for the Envoy hostel. Envoy was really full but the guys made me extra bed, helped me with my plans and itinerary. I even forgot my laundery there when I returned to Georgia and they sent me my stuff all the way to Slovakia. I was traveling from Beijing to Slovakia in land, over 11 000km and this was one of my top spot places where I had stayed.

Thank you for everything!

tom

P.S. One day I want to have the same hostel in Slovakia! :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
Southampton, New York
Reviewed June 28, 2011

The Soviet tour was imaginative and interesting - a part of Armenian history that you won't get elsewhere. Recent history, but already long ago. It was fascinating to see the sites that still exist, but what made the tour fun was the acting of Gevorg, the guide, as he described the rules and requirements of Soviet life, and how happy people were then...

Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank SK11968
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Hello Every1,

If you are in Armenia or looking to come to Armenia then Envoy is the place to be. good place, great people and superb breakfast. all in all it's a jackpot :) hope to visit again. I miss Armenia alot.

with love from India
regards,
Arun.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Vanadzor, Armenia
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I have stayed at the hostel at least once a month over the past year and always find it clean, safe, and in a very convenient location. It is in a neighborhood surrounded by restaurants and cafes, museums, shops, the opera house and a short walking distance to the main square. The staff is extremely pleasant and always willing to help with any questions you might have. I would not hesitate to recommend the Envoy to all my family and friends.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank kath064
Ishpeming, Michigan
Reviewed April 19, 2011

i met a very friendly staff the moment i walked into the Envoy Hostel. As my stay progressed they made me feel "part of the family." Whenever i asked for directions or other information they were always helpful and accurate.
Returning to the hostel after some weeks of traveling, the staff remembered me, welcomed me back, and asked about my travels. My adventure into Armenia was great fun and delight and the Envoy was a big part of it.
Besides, the Envoy is super clean, the bathrooms are modern and carefully kept.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled solo