“Excellent ambiance”

Louis Charden
Ranked #1 of 23 Dessert in Yerevan
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Once upon a time little Louis fall in love with beautiful Ann... Many years later he opened his first cafe-bakery and dedicated all his master-peaces to his first love. Louis Charden is a cafe-bakery, where in the romantic and cozy atmosphere you can find a peace of France and enjoy freshly baked handmade desserts. Here you can enjoy wonderfull breakfast menu, find your best lunch and enjoy your beautiful evening around the table with your beloved ones. Everything that loves Louis!
Reviewed April 18, 2019

We visited this place for lunch, it was surprising that they have lunch offers. Salads were fresh and tasty, coffee is just what i needed !!! I have a plan to go there only for desert and coffee, they have their own bakery, french bakery. The restaurant is good situated in the city center and really enjoyable interior.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 13, 2019

Very enjoyable breakfasts and an appealing, varied menu for lunches and dinners. Good service, excellent ambience, AND it is one of Yerevan's few smoke-free havens.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Cafe Louis is where I can't forget about. Something very special about this cafe is that it is a non smoking that is something rare in Yerevan. During our stay we went there 3 times, first time we had a long stay there. It is a quiet place so we did a project there. We enjoyed its view, decoration and of course every dish we ordered. They have English menu and staff are able to communicate English. There were some faults during our third visit there that if these things didn't happen I could say Louis Charden is one of the best cafes I went in my lifetime. Firs of all we ordered a dish and they bought another one and then we found a toothpick in my husband's food. Although all these things happened we had no reaction as we were in rush to go to airport and now I am telling this to tell the staff please be focused this place is one of the kind.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

World class French oriented bakery , perfect environment to have a breakfast , or just a cup of coffee . I usually schedule a Business meetings there .

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

The setting was quite formal and elegant . The menu was full of variety to choose from . Definitely worth checking if you enjoy cafe !

Date of visit: December 2018