“an excellent place”

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“an excellent place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I always spent my time out here with some friends, and all the time we visit here we enjoy some really great music, along with wonderful inner atmosphere and variety of drinks. The menu is quite nice. They have almost everything. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. Actually it is a cozy place where one can have fun with both friends, colleges and even family members. One can even have some afternoon business coffee meetings here as the place is in downtown and quite noticeable. I adore Liberty.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Gohar H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“best place for 'unlimited crayfish day'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have visited this place some days ago for an unlimited crayfish day. The thing I liked about this place and event itself, was that it was really unlimited, and you don't have to wait long until they serve you, plus the crayfish was really tasty. Nice place to visit.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Avetis O
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

I guess I am the first who write a review for this place))) So I have been in Armenia for the first time, and had no idea where to go, what to do. And the very first place i discovered was Liberty pub...its location is very comfortable, is situated right on Mashtoc avenue and Pushkin street crossroads, covered with the green roof and it's noticeable..The first time I went there alone, but never felt alone the very friendly stuff joined me, had a really nice conversation, and they gave me interesting directions what can i do here...the place itself was very cosy and nice, food and drinks were quiet good...the music was exactly the one I adore...The other time i was with friends and we had a lot of fun, made a really great party...to me the best place in Yerevan..

Visited December 2013