“My favorite place in Yerevan”

Black Angus Yerevan
Ranked #12 of 638 Restaurants in Yerevan
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Stylish burger bar that serves fine burgers, fries, gourmet pizzas, salads, soups, beer and soft drinks. Freshly squized juices, big variety of coffees and teas as well as ice-cream are also available.
Yerevan, Armenia
“My favorite place in Yerevan”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to taste DELICIOUS and HEALTHY burgers-Black Angus is the ONE!!!
After visiting once, I became their loyal customer. Everything is fresh and tasty, sauces-just outstanding.
My favorite dish is pizza Quattro Stagioni- pizza representing four seasons of the year(as their cashier explained me:)). I tasted pizzas in best pizzerias of Italy and Chicago and can definitely say that Black Angus chefs are pizza experts! For sure!
Burgers- super delicious, taste like real burgers.
Black Angus , I am you FAN!
Keep it up, guys!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Vardges A

Yerevan, Armenia
“It is not the best in Yerevan”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Good location, interior is very beautiful, furniture is very comfortable, crockery is fine, atmosphere is good. Burger meat is not the best in yerevan, I like TMS burgers much more. Good place to have fast lunch cause service was fast, and also the cassier was very polite girl, cause they mixed some of our order and they said “SORRY” with smile.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Artasho
Yerevan, Armenia
“Great burgers, very friendly environment”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is one of the best places in town, where you can try super delicious food. I like their Italian style burger with fries! Soft Mozzarella, Italian salami and black angus patty-mmmm......my favorite! Fries are crunchy and extremely delicious(does not taste oil, like in other places) especially with their White Oregano sauce.
My friend ordered chicken wings with sauce and nice and fresh celery and carrots sticks-it was very good!
We really like the way Black Angus stuff take care off their customers- very nice and polite. Warm and welcoming environment and very nice interior design-what else would you need to have a great time:)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Sedi303
Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
“Very tasty burgers”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

After visiting once, I become a "FAN" of Black Angus Burger Bar:) I like their Swiss cheeseburger the most! Nicely grilled fresh Black Angus meat patty with beautiful mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese. Soooooo delicious! I like their milkshakes as well- sweet and thick, you taste ice-cream not artificial flavored milk...
That became a tradition now- we are there every week with friends to enjoy extremely delicious food and have a great time.

• Visited September 2013
“Finally there is a 'healthy' fast food in yerevan”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My kids wanted to try this new place...
Black Angus seems to be a healthy kind of fast food, with good quality meat.
My kids ordered a big cheese and bacon angus beef burger, a big cheese angus beef burger, a Greek salad -named Greece Salad in their menu-, a bucket of French fries and soft drinks from the fountain.
The patties were well done but not overcooked, loaded with fresh sliced tomatoes, lettuce and sauce, all in a soft bun. The salad was really good, much better than excepted and with the perfect dressing.
The French fries in the bucket were enough for one of us, not too oily, not too salty....perfect!
The service was fast and our waiter was fluent in English. The restaurant was full with young families and small groups of young people. Since it is a fast food restaurant, we stayed about half an hour in there. Definitely, I'll take my kids back to Black Angus, soon!