“Finally there is a 'healthy' fast food in yerevan”

Black Angus Yerevan
Ranked #12 of 597 Restaurants in Yerevan
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Stylish burger bar that serves fine burgers, fries, gourmet pizzas, salads, soups, beer and soft drinks. Freshly squized juices, big variety of coffees and teas as well as ice-cream are also available.
“Finally there is a 'healthy' fast food in yerevan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My kids wanted to try this new place...
Black Angus seems to be a healthy kind of fast food, with good quality meat.
My kids ordered a big cheese and bacon angus beef burger, a big cheese angus beef burger, a Greek salad -named Greece Salad in their menu-, a bucket of French fries and soft drinks from the fountain.
The patties were well done but not overcooked, loaded with fresh sliced tomatoes, lettuce and sauce, all in a soft bun. The salad was really good, much better than excepted and with the perfect dressing.
The French fries in the bucket were enough for one of us, not too oily, not too salty....perfect!
The service was fast and our waiter was fluent in English. The restaurant was full with young families and small groups of young people. Since it is a fast food restaurant, we stayed about half an hour in there. Definitely, I'll take my kids back to Black Angus, soon!

“The view from the second floor is the best I can say about this burger bar.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We asked three cheeseburgers without onion but get all the burgers with onion!!! Most of all we liked the location and the view from the 2nd floor. Very slow service, we were waiting for our order about 25 minutes. Pleasant stuff.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Anait K
Milan
“Quality Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Once in a while a nice and good quality burger. Tried a Cheeseburger (Angus) and it definitely was different compared to the regular Armenian beef, therefore there was no need for the usual over-seasoning of the beef in order to get rid of the cow taste. Unfortunately the meat was overdone - with this equipment it should be possible to offer the choice of 'medium', 'done' or 'well done'. The ingredients were all fresh, the burger had a nice size and the fries that came along were some of the best I had so far in the whole country.
The interior was Western oriented and as well a change to the usual 'taste' that you find. The service was ok, no need for me to get a full description of what I'm going to eat and finally....it's just a burger place and not meant to be a 'stay-in'.
4 out of 5 from me. There is still potential to improve.

• Visited September 2013
“Good food best french fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

It's very good food! If you like big burgers and fries this is the place to go. The service can be better. You order and pay first like a fast food restaurant. They have fountain drinks it seams like bec they come in paper cups like McDonald's provides.

Yerevan, Armenia
“More like Black Angus without the 'g'”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Probably the worst restaurant/bar I've ever been to in my entire life! The service was unpleasant and unsanitary: the waiters were rude and they constantly dropped something on the floor (the wood you eat on), and they mixed up our orders.
I chose veggie burger and the first ingredient said 'veggie patty'...no veggie patty in my burger!! I didn't even understand what was that, a joke? I contacted them a bunch of times before going there, I recieved replies like 'we used to have veggie patty but we just ran out', 'I don't know when it's going to be available', but today they said 'it's available'. It is such a problem and they made it a big deal!
My friend said his angus burger was horrible too and the fries had some weird taste. The only thing that tasted good there was ketchup Heinz.
The location is great though, in the center of city and I liked the design really much.

1 Thank Shaun G