“Best interior in the city !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Malocco Cafe
Ranked #48 of 587 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Malocco Cafe is a friendly home-like cafe in the heart of the city with excellent coffee, healthy cuisine, cozy interior and cultured guests.
“Best interior in the city !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you want to have a relaxed time surrounded with a nice music and interior, this is the place to come. Desserts and meals are delicious. Love this nice and cozy place !!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Bastogne, Belgium
“The Best One from The Best Ones!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

What a pleasant surprise.
This is one of the best if not "the Best" café in Yerevan. Great décor and excellent service, a really fun place to go. Very nice atmosphere . Excellent quality of food and wonderful presentation. The ratio between quality and price is excellent. Really enjoyed the experience. The personnel is very friendly and the guy that runs the cafe a very nice guy.
I really recommend it!

• Visited May 2013
Barcelona, Spain
“Awesome food, great service, reasonable price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This little treasure of a restaurant is tucked away down a side street and can be tricky to find...but its worth it. Owned by a young couple and in business making their way in life, the food was outstanding and the service was great. Don't miss your chance to try the best Panna Cotta you have ever had.

• Visited June 2013
Boston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A cozy place to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Among the newly opened places in Yerevan I've been to this one is probably the one I liked the most. First things first - comfort is everything for me, so this was/is my main criterion. What I loved about Malocco is that everything is cozy about it - the location, the interior (colors, setting, space setup, etc), staff attitude. It just is a cool place to relax and enjoy good food, good company, or even just a good book. Loved the availability of chargers - tells you about the attention to details in this place.
In the beginning the menu was kind of hard to read due to small letters, but the staff was very helpful (and they spoke decent English) in getting over it.
Food is a whole different story - its amazing! Unlike other places in Yerevan it is not focused on meat and is not heavy, so if like myself you're looking for a healthy diet (at least a few times a week) look no further. I especially recommend the soups and salads, they taste great and you can tell they are freshly made. To all the fellow sweet tooths out there - I cannot help but recommend the desserts :)

Overall, it is place I greatly enjoyed, definitely worth a visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank travele r
Yerevan
“Proceed with caution, too much care! ))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

After several times of Panna cotta overdose at Malocco Cafe, I decided it is my duty as a citizen of Yerevan and a lover of fine food to publicly announce that THE best Panna cotta in town is at Malocco Cafe! I am a loyal customer to all the places I love, always having my "special" in wherever I go. However I sometimes have to hop from one restaurant or cafe to another to have a good meal, good desert and a good cup of tea. Malocco, on the other hand, is one of probably the other two places I love, which have most of my "specials" in one place!!! The salads! The soups! The desert!!!! And most importantly the GREEN TEA. I secretly pray for summer rain so that I can fully indulge into the pleasure of a cup of hot green tea, which I am not sure how, but tastes the best at Malocco (served in a homely kettle, which adds a very special touch to the tea drinking experience: all you tea drinkers, I am sure you feel me on this one :). But most importantly, as I have already titled this review "Proceed with caution, too much care" I must state that the most attaching thing to Malocco Cafe is the working staff, who treat you as if you are a guest at their own house. It creates a warm environment (not even to mention the interior design which was done with exquisite taste and loving care) but when you are greeted with warmth, it is priceless. One sure wants to go back to the place, where the chef and the waitress know already how you like your salad, and they don't forget to not put raw onions in it, even if you forget to ask them not to! I strongly recommend!
PS. They have iphone chargers, and macbook chargers available for you at all time. )))

• Visited June 2013