I stayed for 2 days at JR's and really enjoyed it:
* It's bright, cosy and clean
* I had lot's of space to work and relax
* I met interesting people from different countries
* I enjoyed having breakfast with Joseph (the hospitable, funny and very friendly owner) and his staff from Armenia and Poland.
It's also a good place for groups.
When I come back to Yerevan I'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ground floor is a spacious living room and adjacent open kitchen. Satellite TV, WiFi is available, dish washer, washing machine, and all cooking utensils.Four twin bedrooms are on 2nd floor. Two rooms have own shower/toilet. The other two rooms share one bathroom.3Rd floor is the hostel area with two 8 bed dorm rooms. Each room has its own lockable wardrobes.Breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your JR's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.