“Lovely atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Kapela Restaurant - CLOSED

Kapela Restaurant
Cuisines: Barbecue, Healthy, Russian, Armenian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Kiev, Ukraine
“Lovely atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

We had a group of 10 at this restaurant on a Friday night. We had attentive service, good food and it is a lovely place.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Diane B

Tokyo, Japan
“Bad manner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

When I asked the man where to sit, he said “no seat”. I was surprised and said “It looks nobody sitting but is it no seat available?” Then he said OK. I ordered eggplant, dorma with grape leaves and Shashlik. But he said “Niet” Shashlik, then he proposed 2 dorma instead. It was pity no draft beer not so chilled, red wine was very chilled….. In the fact, 2 same dorma was not bad taste but too boring for me. I asked bill, he brought 8900 Dram bill and I paid 10000. However, they did not bring the change and bill long time although still no customer in the restaurant. It is OK not get changes for me, but to bring the bill and change should be normal business manner. I asked them to bring the bill but they said NO although they had it when I paid. I am wondering if customer needs bills in case he wants to charge to the company. It is surprise this restaurant ranked such a higher position. Then, I finally found the fact 4 in 7 good articles just only to this restaurant from Yerevan (Armenian?) in English (?) almost same period (June 2013).

• Visited October 2013
Yerevan, Armenia
“Great food, reasonable prices and amazing service !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is amazing place to visit if you want to try the authentic cuisine in Yerevan,
Relaxed atmosphere , delicious food, high quality service and live music. I regularly go here and have never had a bad experiance. If you want to really impress your guests , invite them to Kapela.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank sonakost
Yerevan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Thank you so much,the food was very tasty and you have perfect service..i had a great day with my family,i think i'll come again)))

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sona k
Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the Best Places of Yerevan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I visited this restaurant last month and from that day I remember what means tasty meals and friendly service

• Visited May 2013