“Stylish but casual; quality but reasonable; buzzing but a great place to chill”
Review of In Vino

In Vino
Ranked #1 of 688 Restaurants in Yerevan
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: In Vino is the first wine club, merchant and bar in Armenia. We love wine. We make wine in Armenia and in France. You'll enjoy your time at In Vino. We offer more than 800 wines from Armenia and all over the world. You can take away your bottle or drink it here by pairing it with our range of French, Italian, German, Greek, and Armenian cheeses, meats, olives, nuts and special desserts. In Vino's famous sandwiches are sold by centimeter. You tell us how many centimeters you are hungry for and we'll make your fresh ciabatta or baguette sandwich right in front of you. You can enjoy it with a glass of wine or a freshly made espresso or tea. For us, wine is not just a beverage. It's a relationship with philosophy and history of the land where it was made.
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I visited In Vino for the first time on my second day in Armenia -- and again on my third and fourth days. It was one of the highlights of my trip. It has a great, trendy design but it's not pretentious. The staff is very friendly and in the know when it comes to the vino. The wines and the food are top notch but the prices are very reasonable (emphasis on the very).

4  Thank Rafskolnikov

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good atmosphere, nice staff, excellent of wines but poor selection of cheese. You will be offered a selection of wines to taste and select the one you would love to sip for a much longer time and enjoy the notes of the wine.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

If you want to experience the new frontier of emerging Armenian wine culture, In Vino is at the epicenter. They have an oustanding selection of wines and, even more importantly, an extremely well-trained staff. Any night after 9pm, In Vino ranks as one of the few "it" places to be in Yerevan.

3  Thank mbartelsian
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I just returned from Yerevan. I've been there many time but this was my first visit to In Vino. What can I say, I liked it very much. So did my friends. We were treated very nicely by a very smart young lady who spoke French (my friend is French) and English and had a knowledge of wines we chose to drink. The meat and cheese plates were perfect for the occasion. It's a popular place with locals and tourists, a bit away from the noise of the center but still about 5 minutes walk to the Opera. The girl who served us was very accommodating and told us a great deal about the Armenian wines. I was impressed to find out that In Vino makes its own wine in Armenia and France. That was my WOW moment. Thanks for the great evening!

3  Thank Bart D
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Almost got it right....i have visited this place a couple of times since it opened and i did like the concept and the fact that its a bit away from the bus centre with its selection of interesting wines and cheese.... that was until yesterday.... me and my friend decided to meet there for wineand cheese... she advised me to book a table outside as the might be busy... so i called the place at around 14:00 that is on the 29th of august, and after many many attempts, a girl finally answered the phone, i was first a bit worried as i dont speak armenian as i am an english speaker but was positively surprised that she spoke english, i booked a table for two people at 20:15 outside, she took my name and number and for me that was the booking done. we arrived to the shop at 20:25... we entered and i said to teh waiter that i have a booking and gave him the name.... he was really suprised and said 'No one told me' i answered by saying that i called at 14pm and booked a table but he didnt seem bothered.... so there was some free tables out side that were dirty so me and my friend choose a wine and some cheese and went to set on one of the tables out side.... five minutes after the same waiter came to the table telling us that the have a big group coming in 30 minutes and they would need our table and that we need to move.... a that stage we felt quite embaressed and decided to leave.... shame was a nice place for me but probably will never visit again....

9  Thank KHomsi