“Perfect place to meet friends and have a breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Cafe La Boheme

Cafe La Boheme
Ranked #34 of 899 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: European, Italian
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Usually I am going to La Boheme for breakfast or lunch with friends or partners. The location is excellent, closed to underground parking slots and business and tourist area of Yerevan. The service is good and enough fast and the food is tasty. I like their "Special Tea".

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank ArmenUN

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Well, I have traveled Armenia by car for 19 days and always I have seen the cows grazing free in the fields. I have not seen any farms or other type of intensive livestock. After my trip, an Armenian taxi driver told me that the cows are not hormone, no eat any feed, because the herds are always in the field.
That is the reason why my steak in The Boheme restaurant has been one of the best steak that I have eaten in my life.
That´s all!!! La Boheme restaurant, near Ibis Centre Hotel.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service, helpful and cheerful. Salad was large and fresh! But pizzas were not great, slightly undercooked and despite having impressive looking pizza ovens - the crust was not very traditional and quite soft, thin and bland. The chicken curry pizza, turned out to be chicken curry (sauce and all) on top of a cheese pizza. Taste was ok, but not what you would typically expect for an Italian pizza.

Great place to people watch on the terrasse, enjoy a coffee and the friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Location was great, very friendly and accommodating staff. Food was good. Great ambiance, inside and on the outdoor patio.
Great looking cation, right on northern avenue.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Had the Wok dish for dinner which was served with rice, tasty though not a too large portion. Though I had finished it took a while until my plate was taken away. Not asked whether I would still like a dessert I decided to ask for the check. Also noticed that a prepared dish ready to serve was still waiting at the kitchen for quite some time.

Date of visit: March 2018