“Nice breakfast ”

Cafe La Boheme
Ranked #34 of 899 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: European, Italian
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in near by hotel and I did not like breakfast .
Very near my hotel I walked in this friendly cafe that was offering very reasonable price breakfast .
Staff was friendly and they made breakfast the way I asked them .
Yerevan was great positive surprise for me , so chance is that I will be back to Yerevan and La Boheme

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

In for a couple of wine glasses and a platter of local cheeses, we spent too much time waiting for our order.
The cheese platter proved to be limited in scope and variety despite the fact that Armenia can offer an interesting selection.
The bright spot was a very helpful and sympathetic girl waiting on us. She was unsure about the cheese so she took pains to bring somebody who did provide a sort of information and advice.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Been there twice for breakfast, they have a variety in their menu, and its also delicious, the waiters are friendly and the ambiance is really nice, the location also really helped, because it really near the republic square, I really recommend it, and it's also cheap.
we loved it

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2017

We came here for dinner & the food was well cooked. We sat outside which was very pleasant. They didn't have the starter we wanted but the main courses were very tasty. The service was very friendly & efficient.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

The location of the cafe is great. The wairstaff need to be a bit more concerned and smiling. The taste of food can be improved.

Date of visit: August 2017