“Abysmal customer care”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Abysmal customer care”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This looks like a pleasant place to stop for a coffee but pass on by! We waited so long for a simple salad we were forced to cancel the order. This request was refused and the cost of the salad added to the bill. We met with rudeness from multiple members of staff. The final straw was when instead of refunding our money there was an attempt to force us to take the salad away . This was not attractive to us as we watched a waiter shove the salad from the plate into a takeaway box with his thumb. Yuck! The treatment here has not been typical of our experience with other restaurants in Yerevan.ps our initial tea order was wrong and we watched the waiter serve the pot to another table even although we had pointed out that we had already poured some before realising the mistake.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Provender2

• Turkish first
Yerevan, Armenia
“Poor service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We've been visiting this place for years but the last time was quite disappoiting. The main problem is that they change the waiters every now and then, and do not take time for training. It takes ages for the waiters to approach and then you have to wait for them another age to bring the bill, etc. Last time I ordered coffee and waffles with fruits, he brought me coffee very quickly and 15 min later brought the waffles! :((( I said:"was supposed to have the coffee with waffles". He didn;t even say sorry, which is very rude and impolite. If they don;t change the serivce quality, many people will refuse to visit their chain.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank annaghazaryan_11
Cyprus
“Best cafe in town to meet friends”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The menu is huge, service a little slow, but the prices are great and the variety is awesome. The quality of food and drinks never disappointed. The view of the opera is also great. Would recommend it to anyone, except those who dislike smoke as this is a smoking venue.

• Visited August 2013
Sirjan, Kerman, Iran
“every thing is good like your singer ms. sonia..”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

before and more than every thing I wondered by a singer whose name was Sonia. she sang very nice. but now I wish I could find an address or a contact way of her. I filmed of her show , now if I receive an address or something like this I send the clips to her as she liked and I promised to do. if you can help me I will be happy. thanks a bunch.

• Visited August 2013
Tehran, Iran
“A place to relax.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I like it very much. The staffs are really polite and really give you good service. The smell of coffee can make you exited and relax. Besides you can find really good cake in there. The style is modern and old at the same time. You can drink and eat wahtever you want but I the Jazzve coffee in the especial pot. The price is reasonable . Go and enjoy

• Visited May 2013