“Date night ”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Anteb was recommended to us by multiple family members and friends. We’ve been on a little mission to find out favorite mantee and so far, it is at Anteb! They have a nice variety of different options. We enjoyed the Fattoush as well

1  Thank Christina_91la

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was our first trip to Armenia, we were heading to a restaurant via google map and accidentally we ended up in "Anteb" , not just for one day, we ended up eating lunch every single day there, we tried nearly all the menu. I highly recommend Mante, Puffy bread, Lamb Gouvaj, Veal Gouvaj, Urfaly Kebab, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kebab, Veal Kebab, Hummus, Fattoush, Fries, Pilaf, chicken Tawouk, Chicken Wings, Lahmajoun, Djajek, Cheese beureg, Zaatar, and as dessert a must try "Knefe" with tea (Y)

2  Thank Rosina J
Reviewed June 9, 2019

A wide variety of Western Armenian dishes. Food was tasty and reasonable priced. Portion size was generous. Food was all very delicious.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank _steph91986
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

What great food !!! The mushroom soup was amazing so was the kebab and I have to say the service was great and HONEST

Reviewed May 17, 2019

This review is for the sweet shops owned by Anteb restaurant (I frequently buy sweets from their branch in Komitas and also the one that is across the street from their restaurant on Yeznik Koghbatsi streeet).
I can't say the quality of ingredients is high especially when I compare to the Lebanese and Syrian sweets I ate in Lebanon and Dubai but I suppose it is the best quality you can get in Armenia. The price is also fair considering they use fresh pistachio etc.

Date of visit: May 2019