“Fantastic Armenian food”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Once I ate at this restaurant, I couldn't try another one incase I was disappointed! The food was fresh, tasty and well cooked. I like restaurants that local people eat in, and this one didn't disappoint. Each evening there was some one from the kitchen hand making some tasty treat. The only negative was that smoking is allowed, but as it is Armenia, we didn't mind so much! It is also incredibly good value! Service is included, but the cost is so reasonable, we left extra!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We casually found this restaurant in Yerevan, the only town in Armenia where eating is not a problem... that is, except for price, choice, and understanding of english... well it' s not really that dramatic, but at Anteb we had no problem whatsoever, we only had to wait a little bit for a table.
Honest food at honest price.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I visited in June and ate here at least 4 times! Each time I had to order the manta! It's done the way I like it...a little crispy in a broth that mixes well with the yogurt (which can use a bit more garlic). All the other food is excellent as well especially the chicken kebabs. The hummus was surprisingly just OK (again, needs more garlic) but a great place and great staff.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Anteb does well to Western Armenian cuisine. However, the food was considerably better the first time I visited the place with a friend rather than the second time, exactly the next day, with my family.
The staff, however, is polite and the service is quick even on busy days. Due its size, the restaurant lends an intimate atmosphere with all the customers dining together on comfortable-sized tables in the same, unseparated room. The customers that frequent Anteb are a majority of friendly-faced diaspora Armenians and their families.
Although I haven't tried it yet, the specialty of the restaurant seems to be their lahmajoun. While there, I recommend trying the hummus and the manti (comes in a small portion). The food is very cheap with a meal+appetisers for two costing about 6500 AMD (16 USD).

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Minimalistic decor, no music but the food taste is greatttt... We ordered Adana kebab plate which was great... Spicy but good... I recommend also 'iman bayende' as a starter and don't do my mistake to order hit pepper because the food is spicy and when I say spicy it isssss beleive me....