“Best Sweets”

CRUMBS Bread Factory
Ranked #8 of 653 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: European, French, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crumbs bread factory specializes in European bread and pastry baking. We use natural, artisan methods and the finest quality ingredients to bake our breads and pastries. All our products are hand-made and baked using recipes and techniques perfected over centuries.At our shop you can find more than 10 different types of bread such as baguettes, olive breads, 100% sourdough rye breads, whole wheat breads, buckwheat breads and more.Moreover, you can visit us at our cozy coffee shop where we will make your lunch unforgettable with sandwiches that are prepared with fresh bread and high quality ingredients every day. Some of the ingredients used, such as the sun dried tomatoes; the roasted peppers and the aubergines are made here at the bakery’s kitchen, to give you the finest taste possible. Each day we offer a special soup of the day which can be enjoyed with a slice of speciality bread.The variety of our pastries, sandwiches and coffee selection will suit everybody’s taste and will leave you satisfied and asking for more! We guarantee…
Reviewed July 26, 2014

One of the best and convenient places in the city to eat some sweets. You must try their croissants, it's really very good ;)

1  Thank Arsen Y
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear Arsen,

Try our sandwiches and soups as well. They are as good as our croissants. Thank you for the review. :) See you in Crumbs.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The most amazing tarts are at Crumbs! Especially the chocolate one . . . We also really enjoyed the atmosphere and service, the staff are friendly, young and they always smile :)

1  Thank LizzyMoscow
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear Sati,

Come and enjoy chocolate tart with coffee. You are always a welcome guest for us. See you soon in Crumbs :)

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I was at this pace couple of days ago and loved everything about it. The staff is so nice which is very rare when you go somewhere right before its closing. No one talked rude to me and my friend, and we felt there very welcome. The coffee was awesome, the pastries too, but there wasn't a big choice for us because as I said, they were about to close.
The prices were reasonable, and I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Haykush
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Haykanush,

You are always a welcome guest at Crumbs :) We have the tastiest pastries, so come for a cup of coffee and something sweet. I am sure you will love it.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have a sweet tooth and I really know the taste of a good cake. Crumbs really offer a huge range of sweetness and coffee which taste perfect. As an employer I also do not miss the opportunity to have my lunch there as the organic cream soups with a tasty toast and a salad will not leave me hungry. The prices are not so high, but I assure that the quality is the highest. Crumbs is awesome.

2  Thank Anush A
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Anush,

Thank you. I am happy that you enjoy your lunch in Crumbs. See you in lunchtime;)

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Absolutely adore their caramel tart :)) This is a great place for coffee and desserts with friendly staff and nice atmosphere!

2  Thank Tatevik S
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Tatevik,

Thank you. Try our sandwiches and soups. You will love them as well ;) When you find time visit us for some tasty coffee and croissant. See you soon in Crumbs :)