“Crumbs has the most tasty cakes in Yerevan.”

CRUMBS Bread Factory
Ranked #4 of 598 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Crumbs bread factory specializes in European bread and pastry baking. We use natural, artisan methods and the finest quality ingredients to bake our breads and pastries. All our products are hand-made and baked using recipes and techniques perfected over centuries.At our shop you can find more than 10 different types of bread such as baguettes, olive breads, 100% sourdough rye breads, whole wheat breads, buckwheat breads and more.Moreover, you can visit us at our cozy coffee shop where we will make your lunch unforgettable with sandwiches that are prepared with fresh bread and high quality ingredients every day. Some of the ingredients used, such as the sun dried tomatoes; the roasted peppers and the aubergines are made here at the bakery’s kitchen, to give you the finest taste possible. Each day we offer a special soup of the day which can be enjoyed with a slice of speciality bread.The variety of our pastries, sandwiches and coffee selection will suit everybody’s taste and will leave you satisfied and asking for more! We guarantee…
Yerevan, Armenia
“Crumbs has the most tasty cakes in Yerevan.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have a sweet tooth and I really know the taste of a good cake. Crumbs really offer a huge range of sweetness and coffee which taste perfect. As an employer I also do not miss the opportunity to have my lunch there as the organic cream soups with a tasty toast and a salad will not leave me hungry. The prices are not so high, but I assure that the quality is the highest. Crumbs is awesome.

2 Thank Anush A
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Anush,

Thank you. I am happy that you enjoy your lunch in Crumbs. See you in lunchtime;)

“Delicious tarts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

Absolutely adore their caramel tart :)) This is a great place for coffee and desserts with friendly staff and nice atmosphere!

2 Thank Tatevik S
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Tatevik,

Thank you. Try our sandwiches and soups. You will love them as well ;) When you find time visit us for some tasty coffee and croissant. See you soon in Crumbs :)
“Crumbs Review”

Perfect Staff And perfect Service
its a very special place for me
1st cause i am always happy when i'm there
2nd cause my fiance proposed me there ^_^
3rd the Staff is always happy, with a big smile and they always welcome you in a great way

2 Thank Ankin G
Dear Ankin,

We are so glad that you associate this place with happiness. I am sure more happy things will happen soon with you in Crumbs.:)
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Place to Relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I enjoyed the freshly-baked goods and the atmosphere here. It's a terrific spot to take a rest while exploring Yerevan, and the cafe-style vibe is quite inviting. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, too.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Butler C
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Butler, thank you for your comment. While you are in Yerevan, find time and come to Crumbs :) We will wait for you.
Europe
“Clean, air conditioned getaway for tasty light bites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a review of the Crumbs cafe located at Mashtots 37 (facing Spendaryan St. and the painters' market) -- I have not been to the other locations.

My friend and I were planning to meet up one hot summer afternoon and she suggested Crumbs. I had never been there, but I liked what I saw on their web site (http://crumbs.am/), so I agreed.

The place is very easy to find, and it seems most of the staff members speak English, which is always a plus for an expat like me. They have a small but excellent selection of sandwiches and salads in the menu, and many lovely pastries on display in a case. As I had already had lunch, my friend first ordered a sandwich, then she and I sampled a few sweet treats: a pistachio-apricot tart, a vanilla-caramel-almond tart, and a mini lemon merengue pie. All were fabulous in their own way, especially accompanied by the refreshing homemade apple-pear-cinnamon compote. The prices were also quite reasonable -- most of the pastries seemed to be about 500-1000 dram each (no more than US $2.50).

I liked the place so much, I went back a few days later with my husband, son, and a colleague for lunch. We ordered the lunch special, which includes small servings of a salad, soup of the day, and a sandwich of your choice from the menu, plus a glass of the homemade compote, all for about $5. Then of course, we had to order more delicious pastries for dessert. Once again, the service was friendly and efficient.

By the way, the place has a baby high chair available for customer use (a rare find in this country), the bathrooms are very clean, and there are a few small tables out on the shaded patio for those who want to sweat out the summer heat...as for me, I prefer the air conditioning!

2 Thank ArabesqueOrchid
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Jack-o-Lantern_Face,

We are happy that our service has satisfied you. Find time and check out our other locations which are 6 Byron street in front of ACBA Credit-Agricole Bank and The Glendale Hills building, 7/6 Argishti street.
Thank you for your comment. Hope to see you soon in other branches as well. :)