“Great Place to Relax”

CRUMBS Bread Factory
Ranked #4 of 612 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Crumbs bread factory specializes in European bread and pastry baking. We use natural, artisan methods and the finest quality ingredients to bake our breads and pastries. All our products are hand-made and baked using recipes and techniques perfected over centuries.At our shop you can find more than 10 different types of bread such as baguettes, olive breads, 100% sourdough rye breads, whole wheat breads, buckwheat breads and more.Moreover, you can visit us at our cozy coffee shop where we will make your lunch unforgettable with sandwiches that are prepared with fresh bread and high quality ingredients every day. Some of the ingredients used, such as the sun dried tomatoes; the roasted peppers and the aubergines are made here at the bakery’s kitchen, to give you the finest taste possible. Each day we offer a special soup of the day which can be enjoyed with a slice of speciality bread.The variety of our pastries, sandwiches and coffee selection will suit everybody’s taste and will leave you satisfied and asking for more! We guarantee…
Amarillo, Texas
“Great Place to Relax”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I enjoyed the freshly-baked goods and the atmosphere here. It's a terrific spot to take a rest while exploring Yerevan, and the cafe-style vibe is quite inviting. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, too.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Butler C
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Butler, thank you for your comment. While you are in Yerevan, find time and come to Crumbs :) We will wait for you.

Europe
“Clean, air conditioned getaway for tasty light bites”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is a review of the Crumbs cafe located at Mashtots 37 (facing Spendaryan St. and the painters' market) -- I have not been to the other locations.

My friend and I were planning to meet up one hot summer afternoon and she suggested Crumbs. I had never been there, but I liked what I saw on their web site (http://crumbs.am/), so I agreed.

The place is very easy to find, and it seems most of the staff members speak English, which is always a plus for an expat like me. They have a small but excellent selection of sandwiches and salads in the menu, and many lovely pastries on display in a case. As I had already had lunch, my friend first ordered a sandwich, then she and I sampled a few sweet treats: a pistachio-apricot tart, a vanilla-caramel-almond tart, and a mini lemon merengue pie. All were fabulous in their own way, especially accompanied by the refreshing homemade apple-pear-cinnamon compote. The prices were also quite reasonable -- most of the pastries seemed to be about 500-1000 dram each (no more than US $2.50).

I liked the place so much, I went back a few days later with my husband, son, and a colleague for lunch. We ordered the lunch special, which includes small servings of a salad, soup of the day, and a sandwich of your choice from the menu, plus a glass of the homemade compote, all for about $5. Then of course, we had to order more delicious pastries for dessert. Once again, the service was friendly and efficient.

By the way, the place has a baby high chair available for customer use (a rare find in this country), the bathrooms are very clean, and there are a few small tables out on the shaded patio for those who want to sweat out the summer heat...as for me, I prefer the air conditioning!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ArabesqueOrchid
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Jack-o-Lantern_Face,

We are happy that our service has satisfied you. Find time and check out our other locations which are 6 Byron street in front of ACBA Credit-Agricole Bank and The Glendale Hills building, 7/6 Argishti street.
Thank you for your comment. Hope to see you soon in other branches as well. :)
“Croissants at Crumbs”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is a great cafe for sipping coffee with friends or a quick breakfast. The almond croissants are the best I have tasted anywhere. The caramel flan is also highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank p0gh0s
Dear Poghos,

Thank you for the comment. We truly appreciate it :) Come and taste our other croissants as well. They are as good as the almond croissant ;)
Yerevan, Armenia
“You can have greate lunch here”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Very nice and comfortable place. Waiters are very polite. They always serve you with smile. I like their food very much. It is really very tasty.

2 Thank Elen A
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Elen,

Our waiters share their smiles with you. Find time and come to Crumbs for tasty dinner with wine. From now on wine is available in our branches. :)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Crumbs feels like home!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Crumbs has a personal homely touch which I always feel on every visit. Their bread is top quality and their apple juice tastes great. A great location for a nice coffee and cake in the heart of Erevan.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank eugene1986
Dear Eugene,

Thank you for nice words. While you are in Yerevan, find time and taste our sandwiches and croissants. I am sure you will like them.:)