“Great place for a tasty and quiet lunch”

CRUMBS Bread Factory
Ranked #16 of 727 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: European, French, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Crumbs bread factory specializes in European bread and pastry baking. We use natural, artisan methods and the finest quality ingredients to bake our breads and pastries. All our products are hand-made and baked using recipes and techniques perfected over centuries.At our shop you can find more than 10 different types of bread such as baguettes, olive breads, 100% sourdough rye breads, whole wheat breads, buckwheat breads and more.Moreover, you can visit us at our cozy coffee shop where we will make your lunch unforgettable with sandwiches that are prepared with fresh bread and high quality ingredients every day. Some of the ingredients used, such as the sun dried tomatoes; the roasted peppers and the aubergines are made here at the bakery’s kitchen, to give you the finest taste possible. Each day we offer a special soup of the day which can be enjoyed with a slice of speciality bread.The variety of our pastries, sandwiches and coffee selection will suit everybody’s taste and will leave you satisfied and asking for more! We guarantee…
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The CRUMBs has great bread, food and cozy atmosphere to have a quick lunch at. Totally recommend to small groups who are looking for an escape from city bustle for coffee or lunch. Most importantly, it is non-smoking!

1  Thank Anna S
Satenik S, Manager at CRUMBS Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Anna,

Thank you for the review. We highly appreciate it :) Hope to see you soon in Crumbs.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I visited Crumbs more than once during my short visit to Yerevan. The pastries are excellent, the atmosphere is very chilled. A nice place to meet up with friends whether for a bite or an afternoon coffee.
A good selection and variety of bread, food and pastries. If you visit the shop in Glendale Hills, you can actually see the fresh bread and pastries being prepared. The quality of the food is always guaranteed and you get very good value for money.
The owner is an amazing woman. She is very friendly and accommodating, always with a smile on her face.
Would definitely visit again!

1  Thank Hrayr B

Dear Hrayr,

Thank you for the review. We are happy that you like what we are doing. Hope to see you soon in Crumbs :) Visit us when you will be in Yerevan.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Crumbs is the place where me and my colleagues have business lunches most of the time given the variety of lunch offers, amazing quality and affordable prices. Very often we order lunches and coffee to the office through their fast and quality delivery service. Plus I feel like I find a small piece of Paris or Swidzerland in Yerevan as the interior design, the whole environment, the great staff and service quality and surely the amazing food, breads and sweets reminds me of the best boulangeries of Paris. Bread is always fresh, very yummy and super easy digestive. I usually buy tartes, eclaires and cupcakes for various family events too and always get special compliments from guests for sweets and pastries. I think anyone living or visiting Yerevan who appreciates quality eating should choose Crumbs and I'm sure will stay happy with their choice.

2  Thank LusiaV

Dear LusiaV,

Thank you for the nice words. We are happy that you like what we are doing. Hope to see you soon in Crumbs ;)

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I liked everything - place, food, service. If you want to get high quality food and a nice place to have a cup of coffee or a business lunch or just to buy variety of tasty bread and pastry - then definitely go to Crumbs!

1  Thank Visioner

Dear Visioner,

Thank you for the review. We highly appreciate it. Come and visit us brunch and dinner as well. I am sure you will be satisfied :)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is my favorite place in town. Everything here is adorable, starting with the interior design finishing with the great service. The variety of breads is just amazing and so tasty that you keep going back. I visit this place at least once a week and have tasted almost all the dishes and they are all wonderful. They have "Dish of the day" board which is updated every day. I Adore their sandwiches. The BLT and Chiabatta chicken sandwiches are out of this world. Oops, forgot the ham and cheese panini. The portions are huge, the prices are good.

This is a great place both for friends, family gatherings and for couples. This is also a great place for coming solo and enjoying your day with a cup of coffe and freshly baked croissant.

I was lucky to have the chance to be "behind the scenes" one day at the master class they had organised. The kitchen is so clean and well-organised. The products are their freshest and are all hand made.

In a word this is a place not to be missed in yerevan.

1  Thank Seaguru

Dear Seaguru,

Thank you for the nice words. We are truly happy that you appreciate what we are doing. Wait for dishes. Soon they will be served :)