“Good for job/business”

Best Western Congress Hotel
Ranked #8 of 71 Hotels in Yerevan
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Two nights. Everything good. Good service, tasty breakfast, nice rooms and very fast wifi connection! Only one inconvenience - strange account (from bar) on check out. It was big surprise, fortunately not for me, but for my colleagues.

Good weather in March - good for visit "low" Caucausus (f.e. Geghard monastery). With local bus - marshrutka (and by foot) it was adventure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank MarthyJ
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Marthy J,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor. It is with great pleasure to know you had an enjoyable stay with us at BEST WESTERN Congress Hotel.
It was refreshing to learn that you have made the most of our tasty breakfast and comfortable rooms. Our friendly and passionate staff is committed to make our guests' stay memorable and pleasant.

Thank you again for choosing our Hotel, and I look forward to welcoming you back with us for another pleasant stay.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Solid, positive "reliable 3*+/no-issue" impression:

- friendly helpful staff speaking fluent English/Russian
- great location
- overall design & setup, incl. rooms, reminds of the beg. 2000s, with nothing particular to cherrish or complain about; ongoing rennovation (Jan'14) not noisy and hopefully will make it better
- not much to see from the hotel windows; some rooms have balconies
- breakfast is not empressive and reminds more of 2-3* rather than 4*, but though selection is limited there are 1-2-3 good things to pick for everyone incl. Armenian food & high-protein/low carb choices as well as standard international staff.
- standard room details some like to know in advance: free reliable WiFi, tea/cofee kettler; no iron; alarm-clock; free gym

Overall: rated 4*, includes all the expected, but feels like a bit below usual typical business-travel stay. For personal travel could be a great offer.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are not 100% noise-free.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sergei B
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Sergei,

I would like to thank you for having chosen BEST WESTERN Congress Hotel as well as for your feedback for your recent stay.
The mission at our hotel is to completely delight and always satisfy our guests. It is very rewarding to receive positive remarks on our location as well as multilingual staff.
I have already noted your remark about our breakfast and I will for sure share your feedback with the relevant people.
Thank you once again for choosing our Hotel. Our team will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My stay at best western hotel in Yerevan was fantastic,
I have stayed for 30 days , first the hotel is very near from republic square and Opera (5 minutes walking distance) which will be a best choice if you like to go around the city on foot;

The price was very good , they have a very good chief , very helpful and can recommend and make what will be suitable for your taste

the most important part is the Reception staff , very kind ad helpful , if you are asking about a place to visit or advice , they always search to find the easiest and less expensive way to do it;
They have a nice attitude and can speak English very well

I really loved my stay at this hotel , and when i go back to Armenia , it will be my first and only choice :)

Room Tip: the back side of the hotel is very quiet , the front side has a very good view but may be not in the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mostafa M
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Mostafa,

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for your nice words and for taking the time to comment on your visit to us.

I am glad to hear you had a great time with us. Our aim is to make you feel special, and rest assured we will keep on focusing on our guests, offering great service. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to BEST WESTERN Congress Hotel.

Your comments have been shared with the team and we are all looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My favorite hotel in Yerevan ! A 3-minute walk from the main square. Comfortable rooms . WiFi in the room , TV, mini - bar ... All is as usual in hotels of this level . Comfortable and at the level of , but ... The most important difference of this hotel from peers , it is the staff ! Absolutely all the employees are very attentive, friendly . No delays at all . Thanks to these wonderful people, staying in the hotel becomes a stay at home! I go here for 3 years and there was not even thought to look for another hotel . Thank you very much ! I recommend!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Aleksandre G
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Aleksandre,

Warm greetings from BEST WESTERN Congress Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that you consider us as your favorite hotel in Yerevan.
You are one of our loyal guests and your comments are very important to us - it is an honorto know that you appreciate our service and great staff.

We will be always looking forward to welcoming you back to your home in Yerevan.

With best regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've stayed here many times and always been satisfied. The rooms and beds are big enough and comfortable enough. The hotel is well placed for the centre of town. It's got a fitnessroom and a pool in the summer. The staff are friendly and welcoming the food is ok. Next time I will be here!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jan O

Dear Mr. Jan,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review your stay at the Best Western Congress Hotel.

We are really pleased you are choosing us for your visits to Armenia.

Our daily utmost priority is meeting our guests’ expectations; we are delighted to hear we have overcome yours!
Your review is a great motivation to our hotel team.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back.

Emma kARAPETYAN

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Situated in the heart of the capital and walking distance from the Republic Square, the hotel offers a cozy environemnt during winter with its heated lobby and rooms.
The room and bed are comfortable and the staff throughout the hotel from reception to the lobby bar, business center and restaurants are extremely friendly and caring.
I was also offered a free local mobile number which I found to be quite useful during my stay.
The breakfast was good, although the variety was limited.
Overall, a very good hotel which I would highly recommend. Will stay there on my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pierrebasmadjian
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Mr. Pierrebasmadjian,

Thank you for posting this wonderful review. I really appreciate your kind words about our location and cozy environment. Most of all, I thank you for your sincere recognition of our employees, particularly those at Front Office, Bar, Business Center and Restaurant. It is a real motivation to all of them.

I hope it won't be too long before we welcome you back to our Hotel.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I've stayed here many times and always been satisfied. The rooms and beds are big enough and comfortable enough. The hotel is well placed for the centre of town. It's got a pool in the summer. The staff are friendly and welcoming and the restaurant does great pizza.

2 downers. Don't put the taxi on the bill and avoid the guy who prowls the bar sketching guests.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Richard W
BWCongressHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Congress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with us. Your comments are extremely valuable to us and I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay. I greatly appreciate your kind comments about our spacious rooms, city center location, as well as our Italian homemade pizza which is unique in Yerevan.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the guy doing sketches - we have already taken steps and this kind of things will not happen again.

Thank you once again for your loyalty to our Hotel. Will be looking forward to welcome you back.