“Great Location, Clean and Helpful staff”
Review of Ani Plaza Hotel

Ani Plaza Hotel
Ranked #16 of 72 Hotels in Yerevan
Reviewed December 4, 2010

the hotel is very clean, the beds are huge the bathroom was good, views were nice as was the direct light coming in the windows, Breakfast was very good my family loved it
Price is very reasonable. Taxis available at the door.
Will definitely be returning and staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Hilfiger73

Reviewed October 28, 2010

Great people. The breakfast was fine too.
The hotel-discount at the ani website (for more than 5 days) was a value.
August is not the best time to see the Ararat from the highest floors...Dont count on that...and you have a chance for a great surprize.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Josef87
Reviewed October 25, 2010

This hotel is very well located at the city center.
Upon arrival at the hotel people at the desk are very friendly and helpfull.
They assist you on all your demands. The rooms are very functional.
If I have to go back to armenia it is for sure that I will take this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I stayed here for three days because I had my friends wedding in etchmiadzin. I t was the only hotel available. It was very nice. The rooms were descent: clean and had ac. The location is good just a few minutes away by walking to the republic square. The staff was great. They helped get me a shouffer to ride me to etchmiadzin. They also planned for me and a few other guests to go to tatev monestary a must see. They are doing a great job on it. Facilities are useful and the lobbby is nice.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Sev8196
Reviewed September 19, 2010

At first, my opinion is concern (****). My rate is (**) max (absolute discrepancy). I had a transit trip through Yerevan and stay and hotel from 2:00 am till 12:00 noon. Yes, it's not so much, but enough to be dissapointed. I just needed to sleep in quite, clean and secure place and I had no time to select (it was recommended at airport (where is no hotels) as medium class hotel). I can say so much little thing, what I didn't like. But awful was two things.
1. I came to breakfast ~40min until end. First impression - there was a fight. About 7 people of staff made something around, fussing, but I can't find clean table.
I was not anybody interested. Then I tried cold and unsavory food, but only coffee was up to me.
2. And that killed me - it is a taxi to the airport. This is the story over several pages, but if briefly, the taxi driver and a girl from the hotel tried to pull out of me double price with discouraging arrogance.
Friends, stay at home or try to find something better.
I warned you!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank werf71
Mikayel, Director of Sales at Ani Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2010

Dear werf71,

Thank You for Your review. We appreciate any kind of review from our guests.

It's very sad to hear that Your stay was unpleasant in our hotel. After having investigated your matter we do our best to ensure not to have such problems ever after.

Should You ever visit Armenia our hotel is always there to welcome You. And we truly hope that You will enjoy Your stay with us.

Like our slogan says "Pack Your Memories with Us", we want everyone to "pack" only the good ones.

Ani Plaza Hotel Management

Reviewed September 13, 2010

Very good hotel in the center of Yerevan: big rooms, big breakfast.
But... don't leave your postcards to sending in the hotel: in one month we didn't receive anyone!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 26, 2010

It was great. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped me plan my days in Armenia, which is a great country and I will visit it again as I do because I am so attached even though I am not Armenian. The hotel has great service and its location is good with many stores nearby. The rooms were roomy and had air conditioning

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family