“Exellent servise and dinner”
Review of Baobab Steak House - CLOSED

Baobab Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Sangria as a present from chief and one of the most tasty steak in the city!
Careful service and good music.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I had a bad vibe when the guys sitting on the table were upset at the waiter when we walked in. The price was very high and the food was so bad I had to send it back . Look at the pic of the ribs on top! I pulled out a photo of what ribs should look like and showed the waiter. They didn't even ask me how I wanted my stake cooked. It was all blood but burned outside to Krispy ash. The waiter was drinking and kept getting the order and the amount wrong . I think she was doing it on purpose . Don't go there! Worse restaurant exp ever

2  Thank Flooring4187
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Business Dinner with Client. Visited mid week with client. Restaurant was pleasant. Set up for large groups and private area. Service was great. Steak was average, not great.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We decided to walk to this restaurant from Republic Square. It should have been easy to find, we had an address. Haa! Very few locals had ever heard of the place and several gave us incorrect directions, even taxi drivers shook their heads. The problem is we were looking on Moskovyan Street, as the address states - but this is in a street off Moskovyan Street - I think it was called Zoryan Street - opposite where the vernisage is on the weekend. It is then down steps - below ground level. When we finally found it we were pleased we did. The food was nice, the wine was good, the service was excellent and the prices were reasonable. The waitress spoke excellent english and happily explained things on the menu that we didn't understand.
I'd go back for sure - now that I know where it is.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

amazing food, professional and friendly staff! Very clean restaurant, nice music and atmosphere, + affordable prices!