“Mr.Gyros”

Mr. Gyros
Ranked #100 of 708 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: First branch of Mr. Gyros greek fast food was founded on May 1, 2009. By using well-designed strategy, Mr. Gyros has six branches in Yerevan now. The main aim of our company is to create a pleasant atmosphere and to offer only fresh and natural product.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I love and the food and the service.Food is tasty most of all.I like the interior too,positive place.

1  Thank Sona S

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been here before and ami can tell that month by month they are slowing down their service and the quality of the fast food.
I have promised my self to not use this place again, but it is bit bad at all of you are starving and no other place is close!!!
Don't take the tuna sandwich, it is always old and don't smell good!

1  Thank Grigor T
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have tried their sandwiches numerous times. They are tasty and don't cost as much as other fast food restaurants. Almost all their premises are well-furnished and have free wifi. The service is always good.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Simple fast food with a selection of sandwiches and soups.
Mind though, it is difficult to find a sandwhich bar anywhere in Yerevan, so this one stand out.

1  Thank lobelius
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was cold and I think they put thousand island dressing on my gyro ? The service is good. they put garlic sauce in the kids meals burger! Not smart. The kids meal comes in a box with a toy like McDonald's which is good. They also have a slide for kids out front.
I don't think I'll go back .