“Fast, good and friendly”
Review of Mr. Gyros

Mr. Gyros
Ranked #84 of 651 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: First branch of Mr. Gyros greek fast food was founded on May 1, 2009. By using well-designed strategy, Mr. Gyros has six branches in Yerevan now. The main aim of our company is to create a pleasant atmosphere and to offer only fresh and natural product.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My daughter loves gyros sandwiches from Mr. Gyros so I end up visiting them from time to time. Fast, friendly, attentive service. Not expensive. All you need from a fast food place.

There are newer reviews for Mr. Gyros

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Only if the the meat was warm maybe I would have given it a better rating. What we got were lukewarm sandwiches with lukewarm fries on top. I am sure had they been warm they would have tasted a lot better. Alas not this time...

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Really Fast Food + Good Food+ .........
try it
you should love it
then try again
you should love it too
i find 4 branch in Yerevan

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I found this place by accident , and then got addicted since Shawerma is one of my favourite sandwiches , and at Mr. Gyros you can have the best in town .

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I'm sure I caught an "off" day. My chicken wrap sandwich was full of fat, grizzle and skin. I think if I didn't have so many mouthfuls of these items I'd have enjoyed it a whole lot more!