“I like this restaurant!”

Taboule Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 638 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Lebanese
Yerevan, Armenia
“I like this restaurant!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was there on july.Like the food,service,place...Everything was good.I like the 2nd floor,upstairs.Try i think you will like their too.

• Visited July 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado
“So good I went back again”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

In the course of a 4 day business trip, I ate 2 nights at Taboule. The food is great. Good atmosphere and service too. Very reasonable prices.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michelle P
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Great food!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was recommended by a friend to visit this restaurant and sure enough on my visit to Armenia we went there with a big group and without a reservation (for Lunch). The staff were very friendly and they have seated us in a very professional way. The food varieties are good and the quality is great. We loved each and every dish that we tried!! The owner is a young guy and very friendly. Over all a great place but NO live band.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Hourijig
Brookline, Massachusetts
“A beautiful interior”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This restaurant was near my hotel, and I went early (7:00) on a weekday. As a result, the restaurant was nearly empty. They have used really good taste in their choice of decorative weavings and I liked their use of mirrors. The portions were generous, and on this evening was of fairly good quality. The price, with beer, was reasonable. I would go again, with a few more people there.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank NicJBoston
San Francisco
“A very good Lebanese restaurant”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We’ve come here a few times over the past 2 years. The food is tasty and the quality is consistently good. The menu is extensive and the service is pretty good. The owners are friendly. The prices are fair. Try to get a table at the street level in the summer time as it gets pretty hot on the second level where the ceiling is low.

• Visited August 2012