“Amazing family restaurant with delicious food”
Review of Liban

Liban
Ranked #97 of 653 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its established by me & my wife & mother in low,so its family trusted business .Served by my daughters (2) & son we surve what we eat every day all kind of sauses & cheese ...Made by our family (uniqe tests)
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I wanted to explore all possible restaurants in Yerevan during my one-week stay. But I have to say, this restaurant was so excellent that I went there twice! The meals are delicious (I tasted beef kebab in a cherry sauce, surprising and incredible), the owner is an expert in wines and can give great advice, the atmosphere makes you feel like home. I truly appreciated the moment I spent there and strongly recommend this address!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Delicious Lebanese food in friendly family restaurant on shady pavement terrace. It achieves exactly what it sets out to do. Close to big hotels. Ignore the so-called competition. I'd go back here any time.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I celebrate there my friends birthday. It's special night for me because of delicious food and special Arabic music . The dancer was there and she show us very very nice Arabic dance

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Delivate food,fast service,perfect place,lot of hospitalitys.nest sliced pepper stake.lot of choices varity plstes,rosnable prices.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was in Liban restaurant yesterday and I enjoyed the Hookah (nargile) and the food is very delicious , and I want to go there next time too,perfect and fastest service in Yerevan