“It's special place for me” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Liban

Liban
Ranked #66 of 587 Restaurants in Yerevan
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Its established by me & my wife & mother in low,so its family trusted business .Served by my daughters (2) & son we surve what we eat every day all kind of sauses & cheese ...Made by our family (uniqe tests)
“It's special place for me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was in Liban restaurant yesterday and I enjoyed the Hookah (nargile) and the food is very delicious , and I want to go there next time too,perfect and fastest service in Yerevan

• Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Falafel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Really, this is the best falafel in Yerevan. There isn't too many places you can get falafel, but I've had falafel at a few other places that were tasteless, but THIS falafel was great, as was the babaganush. Great service too.

• Visited April 2014
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

After two weeks in yerevan. I think its best food i eat
Realy i visit this place more then foor times
I find in second one that not because its near ani plaza
Its cozy place and nice people maneging it

• Visited March 2014
Malaga, Spain
“It's OK but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was surprised to read the glowing previous reviews. Don't get me wrong it is nice enough. It has a smart and comfortable ambiance. The service and food was not great nor bad and the service was very average. I love Lebanese food but would probably not rush back for a while. Note they do not take credit cards.

• Visited March 2014
Moscow, Russia
“Хорошая ливанская кухня / Great lebanese place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a small but nice and cozy restaurant of lebanese cuisine with one of the best falafel I have tried! The dishes as muhammara, shishbarak, labneh, moutabal, tabbouli are great also. The herbal tea and the complimentary dried fruits are delishious! And I was amazed by the tea pot collection :)
Небольшой уютный ресторан ливанской кухни.
Фалафель - один из лучших, что пробовала! Отличные мутабал, лабне, шишбарак, муаммара, табули. Вкусный чай и сухофрукты к нему.
Понравилась коллекция чайников!