“Friendliest staff and nice atmosphere”
Review of Liban

Liban
Ranked #106 of 681 Restaurants in Yerevan
Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its established by me & my wife & mother in low,so its family trusted business .Served by my daughters (2) & son we surve what we eat every day all kind of sauses & cheese ...Made by our family (uniqe tests)
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Great for small groups willing to enjoy a long a cosy dinner

1  Thank Erik S

Reviewed April 17, 2012

If You have time for only one dinner Yerevan - Go here - You woun't regret it.
Two steps down (from the sidewalk) but an upraising stairway to a delicious gastronomic experience.
We -5 people at a businessdinner- with different preferences and no experience with the middle eastern menus, asked the owner for an advice. He asked around and combined a fantastic meal for all of us all.
Fantastic friendly service.
Leaving the restaurant You have the feeling of have beeing really spoiled.
Absolute fair prices.
(when we were there, the restaurant could not handle creditcards, but the next door neighbor hotel had a ATM, so it caused no problem.)

3  Thank asjdk
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Great restaurant with excellent food and very reasonable prices. The owner and family was very friendly and gave my colleagues and I an unforgettable evening.
If you are in Yerevan visiting Liban is a must.

4  Thank Jan J
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I have spent a consider time in Yerevan. Liban restuarant is centrally located, super friendly staff, excellent food and good middle eastern entertainment.. I highly recommend for a social with friends, a business meeting or solo for dinner...

3  Thank brian v
Reviewed March 21, 2012

i like it is the most pleasent restaurant i ever been in.
friendly atmospher