Tripadvisor

from $15.31
from $92.31
from $123.08
More Info
All reviews treated like family money exchange wonderful trip day trip visit armenia fluent in english safe driver always on time city tour special thanks mount ararat lake sevan private tour khor virap aram merci georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

It was nice journey with gira travel. I am really thankful to make my trip memorable. I will really come back with my family to enjoy the beauty of nature and seek the high class travelling services of gira travel.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I really enjoyed my trip with gira travel. It is life long memories. Next time i will come with my whole family.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2020

It was my first experience of travel with gira travel. i enjoyed my stay in Armenia very much. They offered me almost every kind of travelling related facilities under my budget. I enjoyed ski and snow tour, eco tour, night life, food tours etc. I will personally recommend to travel with gira travel in Armenia. Thanks gira travel to make my trip memorable for long time.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

First of all thanks to gira travel company who organize very good for tourist.we visited armenia last month yerevan.its was very good trip for me and my friend.if we visit again yerevan we surely choose this travel company. Yerevan is very beautiful place for enjoy your holiday
Thanks

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Hello,I am Hasan kara I want to share my opinion to you about first tour in Yerevan.So Excellent walk very informative, relax and fun. Strongly recommended. Very nice and helpful guid like family friend so amazing. The tour shows beautiful sights with lots of explation. It is a very important to spot the main attraction on my first day in Yerevan.
Really it was so amazing I will never forget such kind of guid.

Date of experience: January 2020