“It's the pricier option, but well work it - calories on the menu & GREAT VEGAN OPTIONS”

Eat&Fit Healthy Food Cafe
Ranked #14 of 901 Restaurants in Yerevan
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Lovely fresh menu, rustic and cosy restaurant, great service, delicious food - would recommend!

After a couple of weeks of Georgian and Armenian cuisine, this healthy option was very welcome, and I was pleased to see they had the calorie values on the menu as well. We tried the mushroom wrap (lots of dill but tasty), the stir fry noodles, falafel wrap (a little odd...), the veggie burger, fresh spring rolls, and a little cheesecake. It wasn't the best cheesecake I've had so I'd recommend you opt for a peanut butter cup instead! Veggie burger was the winner on the main meals for me.

Lots of vegan options, and all distinctly fresh ingredients - you can't really go wrong! They also do take out so it would be a good airport packed lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: July 2018
Angela I, Owner at Eat&Fit Healthy Food Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Natasha,
Thank you for your review.
We reaaly happy to see you liked your stay in Yerevan and enjoyed your meals here, at our cafe.
Our cheescake is healthy version of traditional cheesecake, so it’s ok you didn’t like it too much :)
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I've ordered grilled veggies and I didn't like it.
Maybe it is the sauce, maybe it is the cooker.
Vegetables were raw and just not tasty.
Can't recommend.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We had all our breakfasts at this cozy place with nice people.
I recommend it to everyone staying in Yerevan!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We had wonderful meals, visited throughout our stay in Yerevan. great service and healthy food. Absolutely loved it. Recommended for anytime of the day!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Love this place ! Delicious, healthy and so colourful ♥️
Ps. Try their energy ball with a cappuccino too !