“AWESOME !!!”
Review of Picasso Yerevan

Picasso Yerevan
Ranked #39 of 905 Restaurants in Yerevan
Description: Located in the heart of Yerevan, this cozy restaurant is a place to go for a quality business lunch, quiet wine evening with your loved one, or a nice evening with friends or family. Varied mouth watering dishes from our chef will make you want to visit us over and over.
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Superb atmosphere brilliant stuff the best kitchen in Yerevan !!!
I recommend you to try stake,dolma and fish.I glad I found this restaurant,Thank you!!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Tik001

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Very good place,proffesional service and delicious cuisine. I took "Lava Cake" and it was fantastic, I recomend this place.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I went to this place twice, for dinner and lunch. They have great customer service and their food was delicious. It also has a great ambiance, perfect for a relaxing meal. Try to avoid seats near smoking customers though if your not a smoker as they have only 1 area for meals and no nonsmoking area.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 18, 2018

The Picasso Yerevan has a very nice staff which were there to help us. The food was good and so was the wine. Really a nice place to visit when in Yerevan

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent time there Sunday morning. Good and very friendly service, warm atmosphere and presented menu. Delicious breakfast made my day! Will be back soon...

Date of visit: April 2018