All reviews boutique hotel rooms are large excellent location living room recommend it highly every morning breakfast was delicious salami home away from home convenient location republic square cascade mashtots city avenue museum cleanliness
Reviewed October 15, 2015

The advantages of staying in the hotel are numerous - the location is central, the rooms are large, quiet and clean, the beds are comfortable and all key international TV channels (CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc.) are available. The staff members are friendly and service-oriented. The breakfast is basic (like in virtually all small hotels) but sufficient. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank Buba J
Reviewed September 14, 2015

very clean and nice rooms. staff is very very professional and starting from breakfast to lunch and dinner very delicious. Anyone traveling first time definitely will have a great time since everyone there speaks English and also few other languages.

Room Tip: Very quiet place to relax after your daily activities. every morning fresh and home made cooking . all organic
  • Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Ararat P
Reviewed July 30, 2015

As most reviewers have mentioned, on the way from the airport to the hotel your taxi driver will likely have trouble finding the address. But that's the only negative thing I can say about Hotel Meg. The location, even though it' a bit tricky to find at first, is actually really good, within easy walking distance of most places of interest in Yerevan.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, they arranged a number of tours for us and made great restaurant suggestions. As the hotel is very small, the staff offer their guests more attention and time than would be possible in a larger hotel.
The design of the rooms is pretty basic, but the rooms are large, clean and have all the necessary aminities.
The way they serve breakfast in your room at an appointed time is somewhat unusuall, but it actually makes the whole experience more personal, like you're staying with friends or relatieves, not at a hotel.
Overall, the hotel offers great value for money and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank katri0na
Reviewed July 11, 2015

Like many others, I found this property a bit difficult to find - it is slightly below street level, down some stairs. A call to the property from a nearby street brought me to the front desk, where check-in was friendly and efficient. This hotel has two key strengths -- the location, which is in the city center but off of a main street (and therefore very quiet) and the quality of the rooms, which is outstanding. My room had a separate bedroom from the main living area, which had a small kitchen and living/dining area. The hotel appeared to be very recently renovated and was very modern and clean. My breakfast was very good -- it is brought to your room and set up for you and included eggs, bread, cheese, and coffee.

In all, Hotel Meg was a perfect choice for my stay in Yerevan and have already recommended it to friends planning a trip to Yerevan.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Bill07450
Reviewed July 2, 2015

We just completed our one week stay in Yerevan at Hotel Meg. From the very first email I sent to the very last minute we left, the staff was incredible. Victoria, Shusholn and Julia were incredibly helpful and went beyond our expectations. They guided us to many great local restaurants, local markets and currency exchange places. We had two rooms for our entire stay and both were extremely clean, secure and well equipped. The free WiFi was helpful for our kids and breakfast every morning was perfect. For me the location was perfect. Although most taxi drivers found it hard to find, once you knew where it was you quickly realized the location was central to the city and prefect for all your needs. Each night after our tour we safely walked for hours around town and each time my wife and I commented on how the hotel was perfect for our needs and in the perfect location.

The only downside to the hotel is the lack of signage and taxi driver knowledge. The hotel is about 250 yards from the main street and signage was minimal. All of the taxi drivers we had did not have a clue where to go. My suggestion would be to somehow inform the major taxi services about the location or increase the signage on Mashtots Avenue. Other then that we had a perfect stay and I won't stay anywhere else !

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family