Hotel Meg
  • Restaurant
Nova Hotel(Yerevan)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboutique hotelrooms are spacioussmall hotelone bedroom suitesubway lineexcellent optionbit difficult to findevery morningexcellent locationsalamidelicious breakfastrestaurants and barsfriendly placehome away from homeconvenient locationthe heart of the cityrepublic square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our taxi driver had trouble finding this place, partly because the street name had recently changed from Jrashat to Sarmen. He parked outside the hotel without realising it was there, because the sign outside is so discreet, and then drove around for another ten minutes.

But that was our problem, not the hotel's, and with hindsight it's perfectly easy to find. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms are smart and modern, and the big rattling trolley-borne breakfast in bed was a real treat. Don't miss the spectacular Matenadaran, one of the world's finest collections of ancient manuscripts, a few minutes' walk away.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dfbl
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I felt very comfortable from the first minute that I checked. Everything from the design of the hotel to the staff exceeded my every expectation. The location is very central to all the places that you would want to be in Yerevan. Originally I had only planned to stay for a week but I ended up extending my stay to a month.

Room Tip: Ask for the hotel to arrange your airport pick-up, its very convenient. There are only 7 rooms, I have had the chance too see all of them, they all seem very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Thank you Hotel Meg for such a wonderful stay. Looking forward to staying with you again next week! My flight got delayed by a day and the hotel was so great at changing my booking and my airport pickup. It helped so much that they responded to my email so quickly as I had to change my booking very last minute and only had wifi for a short window in the airport. They communicated very quickly and clearly and also arranged for an airport pickup for me. My bag did not make it to Armenia and they were so gracious to help me get whatever I needed and make sure my stay was comfortable. The room was so big and spacious and well decorated. I loved the feel of it, it definitely felt like home which was just what I needed after delays and lost bags. The staff was so friendly and available and helped with getting a taxi and running errands. I have already booked this hotel again for my stay next month.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JenR64
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Hotel Meg was simply a divine experience. I have visited many boutique hotels in my work but this stays as t h e best ever! Friendly staff, superb rooms of top quality and g r e a t service all over!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank MikaelBjorn
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were in Yerevan for business, the location of this hotel is awesome, walking distance to lots of shops and restaurants. They're super friendly at the front desk, they do whatever they can for you. They serve the breakfast in your room, however it's basic but fair enough compare to other options in Yerevan. This is a really small hotel. We were new weds at the time, and they surprised us with a bottle of champagne and bunch of white roses. They bring fruit to your room for free on a daily basis. There is a no-no about this hotel. They have a small suit downstairs (I'm not sure they still have it), which is close to a 24hrs taxi office. And believe me! you will NOT have peace no matter what time of the day/night it is. They worked with us and changed our room for 2 days of our stay, and they charged us way less compare to other rooms for the other days of our stay. But still, I'm telling you, don't go to that room!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple