“Best hotel, cleanest/largest rooms, best breakfast, and kindest people in Yerevan!”
Review of Hotel Meg

Hotel Meg
Ranked #11 of 70 Hotels in Yerevan
Reviewed April 8, 2011

My wife and I spent a week in Hotel Meg and cannot commend it highly enough.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KTownTN
There are newer reviews for Hotel Meg

Reviewed January 29, 2011

Hotel Meg is a hotel located very centrally in Yerevan - major sights are within walking distance, including the Cascade, which is only a couple of minutes away. The rooms are elegant, clean and modern. The staff are very friendly and courteous. Breakfast is served in-room and one can customize the order as desired. Oh, and the rooms are huge! It really is like a small apartment.

Potential downsides: The first night I thought there was an earthquake, but later realized the subway underground metro was moving under the building (or near it). The sound and rumbling is quite loud and can wake you up or disturb you. For TV lovers, not a very big selection of channels, especially for English-speaking people.

All in all, this is a great hotel and is highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christian A
Reviewed September 12, 2010

This is hotel was amazing. The hotel was a small boutique hotel just a few minutes away from the center of yerevan we stayed hear for a weekend before going to Dubai with my family. It was great. It was a lot like home, comfortable beds, and a big clean room. The employees were very nice, smiling every day while we walked by. The breakfast was very good, it was a traditional Armenian breakfast. The hotel is very easy to find. The staff will help you plan your trip to armenia's landmarks. I would go to Tatev Monestary, Etchmiadzin, Garni, Geghart, Sevanavank, and Khor Vihrap.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2010

we stayed in meg 1 night in 31 Aug 2010
very comfortable,clean,quite ,very very freindly and helpful staff(esp.Ms LUSINE)
reasonable price, good breakfast,
special thanks to Mr Aris Arjan,owner of hotel.
we will surely go back

Reviewed September 6, 2010

It was like a very comfortable home. The rooms are roomy and well kept with ac. The hotel staff will get you to wear you have to go and they are very friendly. It is a good location right in the middle of town close to boutiques and resteraunts. They can arrange for you to take tours in yerevan as well.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I stayed for a few days at the end of August to relax and just stay in the city for my last week in Armenia before going to Cannes. The hotel was great it felt like I was at home. It was comfortable and had very friendly staff as well. It was walking distance to many areas of the city.

Reviewed September 4, 2010

While arriving in Yerevan with my wife and two kids, I was sure that hotel Meg will be a nice experience to us.
I went there having in mind all the reviews I read on tripadvisor and also the recommendations of my friends who stayed there previously.
After our 10 day stay there, and now that we are back home, I feel that we have a second home in Yerevan waiting for us anytime we plan to go there again.
Very quiet, very clean, very nice and very comfortable. Location is perfect and everything needed is just few minutes away.
Staff was great and warm. Lousine, Rousanna and Ara were always there with there welcoming smiles and friendly attitudes. Room servicing ladies did there best to make us comfortable and took care of all our requests.
Thank you to Aris, the owner, for answering to all of our questions and for his help and guidance.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Yerevan hotels
Republica Hotel Yerevan
#10 of 70 in Yerevan
Paris Hotel
Paris Hotel
#2 of 70 in Yerevan

Been to Hotel Meg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Meg

Address: Sarmen 1 | City Center, Yerevan 0009, Armenia
Location: Armenia > Yerevan
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Romantic Hotel in Yerevan
#6 Business Hotel in Yerevan
Price Range: $42 - $117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Meg 3*
Centrally located in the heart of the capital, Hotel Meg is within minutes’ walk from the famous Matenadaran, the Cascade and the Opera.This small hotel of only seven spacious one and two-room suites has been designed based on the simple concept of doing everything possible to make our guests feel at home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Meg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Meg Hotel Yerevan