“Just a palce in Yerevan”
Review of Square One

Square One
Ranked #126 of 646 Restaurants in Yerevan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Currently in two locations Square One is the ultimate "hanging out" place in Yerevan. It is famous for its friendly and cool atmosphere as well as for tasty dishes and refreshing drinks. It is a great place to visit with some friends and meet new people. Square One which is located on 1/3 Abovyan street and Zvartnots International Airport Duty Free, is definitely worth visiting while in Yerevan. Square One Taste of Fun!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just a palce in Yerevan”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I'm amazed at the prices here to the prices can be so high. Tourist, who has the money, and did not travel without money, even expensive place for them here, I'm surprised that as you can see here: I visit it a few time with my friends, and I do not like anything, food, (which was frozen and old) service, a terrible price.

• Visited October 2012
Georgekar91, Manager at Square One, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Anais,

I understand your complaints, and I would just like to let you know that we are currently working on the food and service quality. We appreciate very much your comments and hope that next time your experience at our branches will be much more improved

Antwerp, Belgium
“Excellent location, average food”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Location is great for watching people walk by in the evening! Service a bit on the slow side, but it was quite busy and I had time to kill.
The beers come with nuts and carrot sticks wich is a big plus.
The chicken nuggets were great, but the pasta I got (Tagliatelle Alfredo) was mediocre; overcooked, watery sauce and hardly any pieces of chicken. The nuggets, pasta and 2 local beers set me back 6.800 dram.

All in all not bad for a drink with friends and a quick bite, but would not recommend the place if you're looking for a quiet nice diner for 2.

• Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Best American Food in Yerevan”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

For a taste of America in Yerevan I recommend Square One for Great Burgers, Club Sandwiches, Chicken Nuggets, South-West Spring Rolls - and for desert try a warm Brownie or Cookie with a scoop of Ice Cream! The place is clean, the staff is friendly and the prices are competitive to the same meal in the USA.

• Visited September 2012
Tehran, Iran
“Good atmosphere and foods but Pricy”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I like this restaurant very much because of very good atmosphere and also good dishes. Have been there for breakfast which was very good but expensive. Have a light meal in afternoon again liked the food but expensive. (Just one Salad and one Oven-Potato with a Pepsi costed me 4300 Dram! (4500 with Tip)
In comparison with other restaurant in the city this one is more pricey.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nani-Traveler
Damascus, Syria
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had been there, in this July, during my visit to Armenia. I had breakfast there twice, which was so tasty and good price. They had branch also at Zvartnoz Airport, I ate there cheese and ham, it was very delicious. Nice job boys keep on walking.

• Visited July 2012