“Plesant dinner”

Ranked #39 of 921 Restaurants in Yerevan
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Very pleasant atmosphere supported by excellent staff - welcoming, polite, helpful, and making you feel at home with them. Food was fine, but cannot say extraordinary, which may also be due to the fact that we did not try anything too tricky. Outstanding tea! Must try in Yerevan.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 23, 2019

For the first time I had a business meeting here, tasting food I realized that I should bring my friends here and try their breakfast, lunch, dinner and my favorite desserts. After that we always come here to have breakfast!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank petikean
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

This is the place where I go when I want to eat steak. The steak is really delicious here ( I prefer pepper steak but I'm sure others are not worse). The only thing I don't really like here is the service. Sometimes they can be even rude. But I can bear it for the best steak in the city.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This cafe is one of my favourites.Food is always tasty, the staff is soo friendly and profesional. Love it!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

An awesome cafe for breakfast. The service is nice. The pancakes and omelette are amazing. Go here every week.

Date of visit: August 2018