“Tasty!”

Ranked #35 of 904 Restaurants in Yerevan
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2019

For the first time I had a business meeting here, tasting food I realized that I should bring my friends here and try their breakfast, lunch, dinner and my favorite desserts. After that we always come here to have breakfast!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank petikean

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

This is the place where I go when I want to eat steak. The steak is really delicious here ( I prefer pepper steak but I'm sure others are not worse). The only thing I don't really like here is the service. Sometimes they can be even rude. But I can bear it for the best steak in the city.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This cafe is one of my favourites.Food is always tasty, the staff is soo friendly and profesional. Love it!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

An awesome cafe for breakfast. The service is nice. The pancakes and omelette are amazing. Go here every week.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

The perfected place for every occasion, business lunch, romantic evenings, time with friends and family!!!
Professional stuff and the best kitchen, even if you can't choose or concentrate the stuff will offer your the best and be sure you will like it because every dish has it special taste in this place!

Date of visit: August 2018