“Dinner with hubby”

Ranked #62 of 900 Restaurants in Yerevan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

One of the best steaks in Yerevan.Caprese was tasty,bruschetta with smoked salmon was great.I am completely satisfied with dinner.
The place is small but cozy.The food is good you will not feel discomfort that the place is small and not modern.
It is one of must visit places.Go and enjoy tasty food.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

It is a small restaurant which was highly recommended from our friend. But we don’t like it at all.
It is Italian cuisine, so we decided to try 2 types of pasta and lazanya.
Pasta with 4 cheese- I am not sure that consisted of 4 types of cheese, because while eating I didn’t feel the taste of each. Moreover, it contained very little amount of cheese. It wasn’t as tasty, as it could be!
Same for Carbonara- it is not so tasty as we expected. In Yerevan we have some Italian restaurants, where you can find much more tasty pasta and pizza with reasonable prices!!!
The service was not so good, young girl who service us not so useful to choose a wine. She even hadn’t ask if we liked the food or not.
The prices is very high for this quality and this type of service!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We joined friends for dinner at Ankyun on our recent visit to Yerevan. Upon entering I felt that I was back in an Italian village as the dining room and overall atmosphere is relaxing and well appointed. We were seated, looking at menus and catching up with our friends. About 10 minutes after we arrived the doors opened and Pres. Sarkisian, the first lady and their guests entered the restaurant. Three of us ordered pastas, one with pesto, the other with a lemon sauce and my husband had fish. We all truly enjoyed our food. Ankyun is a hidden gem that I will definitely recommend to others and look forward to my next meal next time my travel takes me to Yerevan!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Recommend to us twice by local business leaders, and this did not disappoint

Steak was excellent. I’ve had top tier Japanese beef, Australian and other, and this was great meat but cooked perfectly

The pasta was amazing as was the wine range. Can’t recommend this place enough. Will definitely be coming here every time I make it to Yerevan

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best Italian restaurant in Armenia, and has a variety of fabulous Italian dishes. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018