“Great food”
Review of Chez Hratch

Chez Hratch
Ranked #43 of 907 Restaurants in Yerevan
Description: Western Armenian restaurant where joy and happiness are existing. A story which started with Mount Ararat to be continued at Chez Hratch,With the authentic food and atmosphere of the Kilikian empire.
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Food was delicious and home made. Nothing disappointed. Went back and ate there again. The chi koofta, kibibet and hummus was excellent. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Maral A

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Delicious food and amazing service! It is a tiny restaurant that will make you feel like home immediatily. Go here for some fresh, homemade Armenian food.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place, moderate prices, delicious food made with love!
I visit the restaurant every time I am in Yerevan, I do recommend it for 100%

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 5, 2018

Basically decided to eat here because I had just arrive in Yerevan, was tired and my AirBnb was around the corner. Turned out to be a fantastic place. it was already booked for most of the night but they could still accommodate me.
Menu was Armenian / Middle East. Took the house special (tiny meatball with cherry) which was a combination I had never tasted before: super yummy all the way. Also had a tasteful salad and some humus + aubergine paste as a side dish.
Dessert was Armenian Baklava. Not as sweet as its Turkish cousin, and therefore I loved it. Turned out that the cook was the mother of the 2 guys serving, and they gave me another piece for free because I enjoyed the first one so much.
Staff were super friendly and super easy-going. If I ever return to Yerevan, I would eat here again on my first night.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018

The current regional turmoil filled Yerevan with Syrian/Lebanese restaurants. Chez Hratch is one of the nicer ones. A cozy, unpresuming little restaurant, with a brief menu (I sampled most of it the gone week) and tasty dishes..

Date of visit: November 2018