“Only eat here if you are really desperate ”

Nha hang Quyết Thắng Dốc Lết
Ranked #536 of 855 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

No one speaks a word of English what would not be a problem if they would understand that the picture we pointed was actually what we ordered.
After waiting for 1/2 hour, only the shrimps came, no fish, no scallops, no veggies.

Instead of trying to explain that pointing at the picture of a fish, means that we want fish, we decided to point at our shrimps to get some more and it worked.

We are still wondering whether they bring shrimps, no matter what you order.

And by the way, our drinks were blown away by the wind and we had to buy new ones. We recommend you to buy a coconut, since it is too heavy to be blown away.

Only eat here in case of real desperation and only if you are not allergic to shrimps.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank josepl922
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed July 16, 2016

I went there for a three-day-trip. Quyet Thang has got a hotel with lots of room options, and a restaurant right next to the beach. I'd say: the whole area is paradise. And for a local feel and reasonable price, Quyet Thang is the one.

The room was pretty nice, spacious and airy. The receptionist was super smiley :).

The restaurant is huge, with lots of space and locates next to the beach. Basically I brought my beer and went straight to the beach to read books and enjoy the sun.

The food was nice. Fair price. Lots of options from Vietnamese to Western style. The chef even went to ask me if the dish was good haha.

Overall it was the best experience I have had in Doc Let.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Jun B
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

The service is terrible (no thank you, no smiles, no nothing) and the food was "strange". I ordered a noodles with vegetables and it came instant noodles. Ok, I ate... Beer was warm. My friend ordered a vegetarian hamburger: it came an old hamburger bread with sautéed vegetables inside (no hamburger). Done go there.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank unicojota
Reviewed January 4, 2016

We stopped by this hotel for while after short visit Khanh Hoa - Nha Trang. The hotel is very eye-catching in front and cozy inside. Coming guests would be enjoy yourself to the utmost for hospitality and good services.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Tri N
Reviewed January 2, 2016

2-min walk to a peaceful beach with private sunbathing chairs. Fresh water bathrooms are right beside, which is so convenient if you want to take bath after swimming.

Staff are helpful and willing to support with any request.
The room is clean and nice. Price is reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2016