Review Highlights
Great tour of coutryside visiting cultural aspects of Vietnam. Family of 4 from US (2 adults and 2 kids).

Mr. Lam picked us up from our hotel in his car and gave us a great 1 day tour of countrysise near... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
combecampers
Castle Rock, Colorado
Anniversary trip

Excellent guide and very knowledgable - he took us to some amazing places seeing the real Vietnam... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jackie N
Forres, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews mr lam mini van day trip met mr air conditioned car dragon fruit rice paper making wealth of local knowledge non riders late model swimming hole careful driver brick factory hour tour riding experience amazing scenery beautiful waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

We met Mr. Lam in front of the StarCity Hotel in Da Nang & decided to go on a tour with him. He drove us to several temples, conical hat and mat weavers, a bamboo pole business and more. They were all places that we wouldn't have seen or even heard about on our own. He's a great guide, speaks very fluent English, has a clean & comfy SUV, ready to stop anywhere for water or pictures, told stories and history. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

I rode through the Central Highlands from Nha Trang over 4 days mid Feb, thoroughly enjoyed an amazing ride.
went on a day tour with this company in 2013 & have now been on ~6 tours, I am confident Lam can customise a great tour suitable for everyone.
Look Forward to doing another tour :)

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Mr Lam was great on our day trip around the villages and countryside of Nha Trang, we went by car, and went to so many different places where a tour coach could not reach. We met him by chance in the street one day, and would thoroughly recommend him to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We were approached by Mr Lam regarding a local tour and so glad he did.
We went with Mr Cuc he speaks good English and that was great for us as we dont speak the local language at all.
He picked us up at exactly the time discussed.
Good way to start I say.
Late model Mazda Cx5 and very clean car.
He is very informative and stopped may times along the way and he explained many things to us I don't think you can get that on a Bus tour.
We went to an orphanage run by female Buddhist and we left there very touched by what we see.
We went to many local businesses to see how they make noodles and rice paper.
Waterfall. And many other things.
We stopped for lunch at a restaurant suggested by Mr Cuc food was very good and cheap and beautiful scenery by the sea.
It was a full day tour and well worth the money.
My wife and I were every impressed with the tour and would suggest that if you are coming to Nha Trang contact.
Vietnam motor tours for a great day out.
Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019

My best friend was coming from Scotland to visit and I researched for a Tour. Settled on 3 days with Lam (Vietnam Motor Tours) and have no regrets. My wife is Vietnamese and she came on the tour and was suitably impressed with Mr Lam's routes, knowledge and spoken English.

It was clear from observed traffic that for a lot of the time we were on alternative routes to the beaten paths and this was great, Lam seems to know the lesser known routes.

Bikes were ok and are manual transmission but do your own basic checks before you set off. My friend and I agree that this is not a tour for non-riders and you should have some experience of rougher terrain roads as the road surfaces at times are challenging and where you 'really' need to focus for extensive periods. We are both competent riders since very young lads so we speak from near 40 years each riding experience both on and off road)

The accommodation was great, much better than expected and Lam ensures loads of wee stops for a break or places to see local life. We found everyone in our travels to be super friendly and some of the scenery is just stunning!

Lam is a decent & genuine guy working hard to make a living for his family and clearly a great ambassador for Vietnam.

Brilliant!