“Simple straight forward restaurant”
Review of Margarita

Margarita
Ranked #74 of 820 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Called in for breakfast and came back for dinner. Both meals were competently prepared and reasonable value.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

So if you find it, you love it.
Easy and cheep local food.
Friendly and helpful stuff give you a great lovely experience of the food.
This is outside of the tourist walk but give it a good chance.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

The waitress really disappointed me. Did not listen to guest’s order and kind of arrogant. Took ages to be served. Will never come back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We came here because of the good reviews and were surprised by how our experience differed so much from them. We had the Vietnamese shrimp curry and the vegetable curry and both were lacking in any kind of flavour. We were served two bowls of what would be more accurately described as soup consisting of carrot, onion and potatoes. None of them resembled the Vietnamese curries we know and love, it felt more like something we put together when we get home late from work and can't be bothered with putting any effort in the kitchen.
To finish off the meal we asked for two Vietnamese ice coffees and what we got were two hot filter coffees, one of them with fresh milk (instead of condensed) and so much sugar my partner couldn't drink it.
It was an overall unfortunate experience which doesn't seem to reflect the majority's opinion, though I wish it did.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here tonight after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor we weren’t disappointed the menu is quite compact.but a good selection.if you want to eat inside the restaurant you need to take off your shoes.my wife had the whole fish I had the curry all very good ,it’s a bit of the beaten track but well worth it the trip.

Date of visit: March 2018