“Not recommend this restaurant”
Review of Goc Hoi An

Goc Hoi An
Ranked #45 of 797 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Description: We are serving vietnamese food-western food-chinese food, seafood... Our restaurant has 3 floors to serve you, especially we have very nice rooftop, suit for big group (25 to 70 people). Welcome to our restaurant!
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

So so so so so disappointed. This is Fried Rice with seafood and the price is 75.000vnd. Well, the price is higher normal so much, so expensive, but I thought because so many seafood come with (at least like the picture they show).
And.... does anyone see any seafood in my meal??? What’s wrong with this restaurant???
For travelers: stay away this place.
Not recommend and never come back!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

I tried this place out given its high ratings. I was a little dubious given only one other table was occupied. But i have it the benefit of the doubt. And how wrong I was. I ordered the tom yum soup (apparently). "Apparently" because it was more akin to a standard tomato soup. So disappointing, and my first bit of food in the vietnam and cambodia area that wasn't excellent. Otherwise, the service was good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in after checking in to our Villa as it was early afternoon and we were over due for lunch. The waitresses were nice but unfortunately communication was a struggle due to the language barrier. My Partner ordered the Spring Rolls, I ordered the Beef Pho and our boys ordered Shrimp and a Meat fried rice. My Pho was OK, I didn’t receive any chilli etc to go with it so that was disappointing. My Partners Spring Rolls were average and our boys liked their meals but they weren’t anything special. Was what we needed at the time, but wasn’t overly special.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We ate here, on the top floor, & the staff were most accommodating making room for us, as we were 6. The food was good, not gourmet but plentiful & tasty. When we got a downpour the staff were happy to move us to another table away from the rain. We ordered five dishes & 3 bowls of rice, which we all shared. There was more than enough to eat. Beware the spicy beef is very spicy. We all drank beer as the wine list was uninspiring.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

All of the familys food was ordered at the same time... some food came out in a reasonable amount of time.. the rest they just forgot about.. simple food like bread on the menu .. they sent out a bike for.. i could have walked and got it myself.. beer tasted watered down .. i refused my food when it did finally come out because the rest of my family had finished eating.. when the bill came they had charhed for food we had not ordered.. and beware .. they offer towel wipes but add them to the bill.. we only used 1 and were charged for 4.. avoid this place at all costs.. kust the usual rubbish service i expected from a vietnamese resteraunt.

Date of visit: June 2018