“Very good”
Review of MIX restaurant

MIX restaurant
Ranked #24 of 798 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Qued about 20min to get in. First impression the decor is not the best. But when the food arrived those are not on concern anymore. The food is simply the best you can have in Nha Trang. Big portion, flavorful, perfectly cooked. I would definely come back for more

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,912)

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Had an early dinner for 2 and only ordered the seafood platter and a mango juice.

We were surprised by how big the portion was. Although it wasn’t the best seafood we’ve ever had, what made up for it was the variety. There were 5 different sauces to try. Could not finish the food, so for 2 people we recommend ordering a 1-person platter with another main dish.

They also gave a little chocolate dessert with banana when we finished our meal, but it was a bit too sweet for our liking.

All in all, a wonderful dining experience with a nice vibe.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant located on a busy tourist area. Didn’t expect too much on this type of restaurant but were totally wrong. The food is one of the kind, I’ve never had any BBQ taste like here. Portions are huge, we ordered a set meal for two and a side dish but can barely finish them. Price is reasonable, we definitely are going to come back.

1  Thank 超 万
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We came here twice since the dishes where so good! Definitely worth the money, awesome taste and vibe :)

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Are you confused? I really liked the owner and staff, but chose a meal that I did not particularly care for. The Australian beef item 58 (Raeti), I found tough and stringy. The portions size was HUGE, but could barely compete with the cheapest cut of US beef. The manager asked my opinion, and I told him. I looked at other diners' orders and wish I had them instead of mine.

Date of visit: April 2019