Tripadvisor
Nha Trang
1,012 results
All reviews sky bar the executive lounge signature room ocean view private beach pool area nice room tour desk breakfast buffet is deluxe room minute walk to the beach stayed nights floor sunbeds gym receptionist vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Big and nice hotel.
Staff friendly, sociable, willing to help guests especially Vu bellman.
Has swimming pool, spa, gym and buffet breakfast very delicious.
We will have a chance to come back Liberty Central Nha Trang

Trip type: Traveled with family
LibertyCentralNT, General Manager at Liberty Central Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear lazcazette86,

Please accept our sincere thank for your exceptional comment regarding your stay at Liberty Central Nha Trang Hotel,

We love to start a new working day by reading inspiring comments such like yours. This is honestly the most precious gift for our staff's hard work and tireless dedications. We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with every aspect of our hotel. Your kind word will be transmitted to all the staff and will definitely be a perfect motivation for them to strive further.

Once again, thank you so much for sharing your story. We can't wait to welcome you back here with us for another magnificent journey in near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been going home for half a month, but now I have time to write this article. The seascape in NHA TRANG city is very beautiful. The people here are very friendly and civilized. and I chose my hotel to rest. When I checked in, I was supported by a receptionist named LAM. I have chosen for myself a sea view room with beautiful view. The food here is very delicious and are all local dishes. Thank you very much.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear lacsteven,

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Booked the night before for an impromptu trip to Nha Trang. Very affordable and spacious rooms. Partial Seaview from a corner of the window in our room. It isn't facing the sea and the main road but just a short walk down which suited us fine. The pool was cold but we were there in Dec. The breakfast, though not a regal spread, was good and tasty and the bar on the sidewalk had a live band that was good. Overall a very good stay for the price!

Trip type: Traveled with family
LibertyCentralNT, General Manager at Liberty Central Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear welirocks,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I have just been at the hotel about a week ago, in recent days I have been welcomed by the atmosphere close to Tet in beautiful Vietnam. and I choose this hotel to be my stay. When I checked in, I met the receptionist named Lam, very friendly and enthusiastic, everyone was cute and sociable here. Thank the hotel for giving me a sea view room and having breakfast on the 20th floor. Hope to be back to this place again. Thanks so much.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Soyoung666,

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I was staying at the hotel on the right occasion. The hotel is very friendly and thank you the receptionist named Lam very enthusiastic and thoughtful. Everything is great for me. The reception team is very professional. Show me how to eat delicious and cheap local food. Many places to visit that only locals know. Hopefully next year I will be back to this beautiful city of Nha Trang once again. Thank you very much.

Trip type: Traveled with family
LibertyCentralNT, General Manager at Liberty Central Nha Trang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Jongjun0704,