“Misdirected complaints”

Restaurant Armenia Nha Trang
Ranked #58 of 795 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: Armenian, European, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Armenia Restaurant offers Caucasian cuisine enriched with Armenian elements.A mouth-watering array of spices and flavours combined with fresh meats, fish and vegetables to create unique flavours and aromas.All the dishes are made exceptionally from fresh, organic ingredients and spices. We aim at introducing the best specimens of Armenian cuisine in Vietnam, Nha Trang.
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Not sure who is being fooled!! The old location seems to have been bought out and the food is terrible now. Yet the owners say they have a new larger location. But the address for both places is the same. I will. Ot waste my time on this place again. Third tome I have paid taxi fare that took me to the same place the world health organization should close.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

This is a very professionally managed and run restaurant suitable for any ages. The staff are fantastic and friendly and the food is great. The place is very comfortable and the food is excellent and at very reasonable prices. It's a clean and relaxing place to which all can have a great time. Please try it as you won't be disappointed. Cheers

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 607glennw
Reviewed January 29, 2019

My wife (who is a wheelchair-user) and I visited this restaurant, for the 3rd time, a couple of nights ago. The previous occasions we only had drinks, but this time I had steamed dumplings, which I was told were Russian, but I had them back in the 70's in Australia. They were delicious.
The owner (I think she said her name was Mama) introduced herself to me, and the friendly staff generally understood my English, but if they didn't, they went away and came back with either the answer to my question, or with someone else who understood better. The draught 500mls San Miguel @ VND30,000 was very good.
There is a ramp wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair near the market and we just walked (wheeled) through to Armenia's from there.
It is a very nice venue which goes back a long way, leading to a dance floor. However, the WC's are accessed by traversing arched bridges over artificial streams. Very picturesque though it is, it is not for wheelchair-users.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

We ate here twice and were impressed by most dishes. The stolichny salad was fantastic and tasted as real Russian. We also ordered a seafood rice, that was nicely flavoured and the chicken cuttled with perfectly prepared mashed potatoes. Also the BBQ chicken was very tasty!

In all a nice surprise. Just turn on Russian music instead of Spanish and French etc.. and the vibe is complete :)

Small notice: only the Pho was not that nice so just order the Russian dishes.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019

The best restaurant in Nhatrang if you want Kavkaz / Russian food. Every time we're visiting Nhatrang we go there at least 2-3 times. Never disappoints. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2018
GayaByan, Guest Relations Manager at Restaurant Armenia Nha Trang, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

Dear Slava we are very glad to know that you are our loyal guest. This motivates us to keep our quality and standards high.