“Great meal”

Bogosov Burgers & Steaks
Ranked #28 of 818 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Description: Cactus Bogosov Restaurant offers traditional dishes and drinks of Mexican cuisine!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the VIP burger. The beef was okay, so was the rest of the burger. The fries was nice and comes with mayonnaise and ketchup.

Date of visit: June 2019
Lera S, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Bogosov Burgers & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

My chicken burger wasn’t cooked correctly and was slightly pink therefore I refused to eat it.
My girlfriends steak was also undercooked (despite being asked how she wanted it cooked). It was also quite fatty and chewy - not worth the money.
Staff were informed of the under cooking and dissatisfaction of steak yet they never bothered to apologise, offer to replace/change the food or any discount.
Extremely frustrating and disappointing.
Would never visit again or recommend to anyone.
Massively overrated.

Date of visit: May 2019
Lera S, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Bogosov Burgers & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback!
We had a particular conversation with the staff about your case.
We are really sorry!
Thanks to you, now we see our mistakes and we can immediately correct them.
Looking forward to seeing you again.
Next time you’ll get free drinks, just show this message to our administrator.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

We both had the VIP burger so cant speak for the rest of the menu, but found the burgers delicious. Great choice if you are looking for a break from local food. Beautiful hand cut fresh chips and service was good too.

Date of visit: May 2019
bogosovteam, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Bogosov Burgers & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

we are really appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Bogosov Burgers & Steaks is a small restaurant wedged in among multiple restaurants and bars along Hùng Vương Street (about two blocks from the main beachside thoroughfare (Tràn Phú) in Nha Trang. But, our group of six friends, all of whom were craving beef, were “on a mission” to find this cozy restaurant.

Featuring Australian beef, the menu has a large selection of burgers (in the range of $5-10 USD, including fries) and steaks (in the range of $15-25 USD). The burgers were a bit over-cooked to my liking, and even though I had asked for “no tomato sauce,” my burger had their “homemade tomato sauce” on it. That mistake was not a deal-breaker for me, so I just scraped off the ketchup. While the burger satisfied my beef craving, the flavor was not all that great. I don’t know if the beef had been frozen too long or if it had been ground from a lesser cut of beef, but it was just all that satisfying, overall.

My friends who ordered steak like their meals much more than I did.

There was a small wine list, along with local and imported beers.

If you want a change of pace from Vietnamese food, Bogosov is not a bad choice, but I’d probably choose a different restaurant for dinner were I to return to Nha Trang.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Minimum taste and poor steak compared to high price! Paid 1.4millon vdn (for 2pax) and have had better meals for half the price elsewhere. Service was okay.

Date of visit: April 2019