“Bog Off ”

Bogosov Burgers & Steaks
Ranked #26 of 781 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

We really liked the menu so came to this well located restaurant. My boyfriend had a headache so asked the waitress to turn the music down, as it was blaring, she then went to turn it off completely. The clear owner then went to turn the music back on when he realised it was off and glared at my boyfriend whilst he did so. Slightly awkward and uncomfortable. We both had sausages & mash - the sausages were quite fatty but the mash was delicious. Then as we paid and left the owner was just sitting on his bike outside the shop and stared at us as we walked away. Just quite creepy to be honest and really not expected behaviour of a restaurant owner.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 25, 2019

We stopped in for lunch and had VIP and Aussie burger.
The service was prompt and pleasant and they adjusted the orders for us to eliminate things from the burger with no hassle.
The burgers themselves were pretty ordinary. I found the bun and the meat pattie a bit dry. The meat pattie was bland and too small and for the bun. Not exactly an Aussie burger!
The chips were clearly homemade and fresh and i thoroughly enjoyed them.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Haven’t had a burger in as long as i can remember, happened in to this place and got a cheeseburger (medium) cheddar, onion, tomato + lettuce.
Totally hit the spot. Excellent good and service.
Coming back for the fillet.

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Here is my honest review. I live in Vietnam and buy better quality hamburger beef and it costs way cheaper. It tasted dry. Also the bun was dry and way to big. The bacon wasn't crispy. All of it had no passion no pride I would of rather McDonald's or burger king. It wasn't cheap also. If I pay that much I expect a good burger. I think the owner needs to go to Chuck's burger in Saigon and see how a real burger is made. I ordered fries with cheese. They gave me fries with cold cheese. One waitress worked so hard while no one else really did anything. The young russain guy had a bad attitude and was rude. I won't be going back there!

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by in this place for a late lunch and ordered a VIP Burger and Crocodile Steak. Good service with quick response was a nice addition to a very tasty burger. Crocodile steak was a bit too thin and dry, but since we cannot compare it to any other place, we can say it was okay. Can recommend, but don’t get the crocodile steak.