1,287 results
All reviews cable car amusement park vinpearl resort bao vin pearl a la carte restaurants bedroom villa private pool main building family holiday great holiday breakfast and dinner special thanks ocean view beach front russian guests hotel guests
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Early of August, We have 5 days 4 night in Nha Trang for summer holiday. We have decided to stay in Vinpearl Nha Trang Bay ( Hon Tre island) for our first 2 days and last 2 days stay in Sheraton Nha Trang.
Vinpearl Nha Trang Bay is very good as the room is nice, cozy with wood floor and they equipped an internet TV (smart TV). Food is delicious. The pool is very huge and staff is supportive. The distance from pool to beach is very near so it's quite convenient.
The beach is nice but not clean even they have staff to clean it.
Only one thing to improve is: they need to have some a-la-carte restaurant as all of them is buffet style and "in room" menu should have more food as now it's less variety to choose.
Stay in Vinpearl Nha Trang Bay, we also can enjoy Vinpearl Land & Waterpark easily by using their tuk tuk service. We see that our kid can enjoy a fun world this resort. Great holiday!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
VinpearlNhaTrangBay, Tổng giám đốc at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Ms.Mylinhdhkt,

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing feedback following your recent stay at Vinpearl Nha Trang Bay Resort and Villas.

I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay at our beautiful resort with interesting activities.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

What a great place to stay at if you want to relax by the pool or relax in the villas by your own pool.

Get picked up from the Amusement Park and returned to the Hotel. Go for a some fun water park activities and return to the Villa or Hotel.

Swim with the dolphins.

Only disappointment is the food is the same every night.

Room tip: The 2 bedroom villas are pure luxury
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
VinpearlNhaTrangBay, Tổng giám đốc at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Mr/Ms.Kfearnley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at Vinpearl Nha Trang Bay Resort and Villas.

First,I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay at our resort with great choices of interesting activities
Besides,I am truly sorry to know your experience with us was not at your expectation about our food .Please rest assured that an investigation was conducted respectively and issues have been addressed to the relevant Department Head in particular for immediate improvement.

I hope to have a chance to personally welcome you back for a pleasant stay.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

if your type is more on facilities and comfort then this is your choice. Price and values for money depend on the deal you get but they do have through the year sales you have to book well in advance.
The villas are built with high class design and materials, of course among the top in Vietnam real estate. I think the primary purpose of the owner is to attract holiday buyers to buy the whole house.
Nearly everything is perfect, just when it comes to food, too much buffet get you fed up quickly.
In all, you can hardly get a similar on island famous beach premise with such a discount price anywhere in the region.

Room tip: book in advance, buy promotions well in advance
Date of stay: August 2017

Dear Mr/Ms. Pham Q,

Reviewed July 31, 2017

pool was amazing, and spacious villas, the service was good and facilities, A lot to do for families and children of all ages, we enjoyed staying in this accomodation and the facilities. Improvement would be that our villa was on beach front however the security would not allow you to walk along the beach to use the water sports and vin pearl park although it was all included ??

Room tip: great views
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
VinpearlNhaTrangBay, Tổng giám đốc at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Nha Trang Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I liked it very much the beach was very fun and I loved the hotel room it was really cool because I haven't gone to a hotel like this in a long time the room I stayed in was really cool because there was a window in the bathroom to the beds and there was balcony I haven't been to a hotel room with a balcony.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Ms.Annie N,

I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay at our beautiful resort with interesting activities & our rooms.