“Friendly”
Review of Cheers Sports Pub

Cheers Sports Pub
Ranked #14 of 820 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: International, Pub
Description: Please note that our last food orders are at 9:30pm. We aim to provide all your sporting fixture needs, good service, Ice Cold Drinks and Pub Food we are not a 5 establishment.
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We stumbled upon this place thank.. nice food, nice people working there and a big plus nice place to meet other travellers. Plenty of sport to keep you entertained also

Date of visit: June 2019
AndrewT103, Owner at Cheers Sports Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Ciaran, Thank you very much, for your kind review we are glad you enjoyed.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Cheers is "my local" & I drink, eat & visit there on a regular basis. However, have been away ill & decided that a nice dinner would be a big change from the boring toast that has been too frequent lately. The chicken wings in teriyaki sauce, chips with gravy didn't hit the spot, they surpassed it! Bonus leftover chicken for next day lunch with the fresh salad I hadn't expected. What a treat! Thanks to all at Cheers; made my day!

Dear Bev,
Thank you for your review and we are glad that you are well and better than you were. Glad you enjoyed your dinner and lunch.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Had a great night here watching crows defeat port last night. The owner made sure we had an uninterrupted live stream... he went above and beyond. The girls service was exceptional. We will be back Sunday morning for Crows next match and full english breakfast. Easy to find..across from Lanterns restaurant and down 100m (south). Little alley way with Cheers Bar sign on street corner. Good to meet fellow rowdy south aussie crows and port supporters

Date of visit: May 2019
AndrewT103, Owner at Cheers Sports Pub, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Pete,
Thank you very much for your kind review it was a pleasure to have you guys see you Saturday.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I guess I only bother reviewing places that are either really good - or really bad. Thankfully, this one was really good. It literally saved me from starvation. Allow me to explain: I am a Westerner living in Vietnam. One of the biggest issues for me traveling around the country is finding food that I can eat. (The other issue is noisy hotels, but that's not part of this review.) I ate here five times in my ten day stay in Nha Trang. (The rest of the time I ate in the apartment that I rented, so it's not like I had found another equally good restaurant in town.) The food was delicious, healthy, and reasonably priced. In fact, it was so suited to my tastes that this pub will be a factor in my decision to return to Nha Trang for my vacation next year. Yes, it really was that good. I should also add that while the atmosphere was nothing fancy, the place attracted friendly people, so in addition to having great meals there, there were also always interesting people to talk with while I was eating. And last but not least, the owner/manager was always there - keeping an eye on things - making sure that his customers were satisfied. I wish there were a place like this in Ho Chi MInh City, where I live.

Dear Randy,
Thank you for your kind review we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Very good food. Full English breakfast. Sunday lunch and I can watch all premier football games even if united are not doing so well

Dear Mike,
Thank you very much for your kind review, we are glad you enjoyed.